[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eat canned whole jalapenos >asshole has an autistic spasm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

>eat canned whole jalapenos
>asshole has an autistic spasm and I get the shits super bad
who was in the wrong here senpai the spicy jalapenos or did I get some germ from eating canned food
>>
you have to be fucking kidding me dude, seriously?
>>
>>9086374
I'm 98% sure you need to be admitted to a hospital right now.
>>
>>9086509
i have been having nasty farts for the past 10 hours it has given me time to think
>>
>>9086510
nah he'll be fine eventually, more like he needs to admitted to the toilet for a couple of days. he should probably be admitted to a special school as well though
>>
>>9086374
You're a fucking idiot OP. Take some pepto and base tablets and you'll be fine. You'll have stomach aches though.
>>9086510
It's not gonna eat holes in his stomach. Not jalapenos at least
>>
>>9086565
OP is near death, stop trolling.
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with eating canned jalapenos. You just have to figure out the right amount for your body, and not eat a greasy foods in the same day.
>>
>>9086374
Better put a roll of toilet paper in the freezer and get plugs for your ears and nose.
Once the volcano shits hit you, you'll need to be able to block out the screaming and sulfur smell.
>>
Does it make me a masochist if I enjoy eating jalapenos/Mexican and don't mind the horrible shits afterwards?
>>
>>9087570
yes, but not to an unusual degree. many people feel the same myself included
>>
>>9086374
Enjoy death
>>
>>9087377
this explains so much to me now

only relatively recently did I figure out that Jalapenos cause me massive diarrhea, and that even in small amounts when combined with oil still causes massive diarrhea. Everyone just talks like it gives them the shits but for me it's like INTENSE pain in my abdomen, feeling way too hot, and taking like an hour for it all to pass and only with the help of drinking lots of water

how did people ever decide this was food?
>>
>>9088478
>how did people ever decide this was food?

Easy. Not everyone has a failure of a digestive system like you do.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.