[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How goes the sugar intake reducing, boys? Remember that you should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: sugar.jpg (3MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
sugar.jpg
3MB, 2048x1536px
How goes the sugar intake reducing, boys? Remember that you should only consume 20-25 grams a day.
>>
so far so good
only been three days though, we'll see how I feel in a month and I'm still surrounded by sugary food
>>
Living with my family currently. They don't now enough about healthy diets or nutrition. I buy the good food that I need, but I'm often tempted by their shitty processed food. Sugar can be an addiction just like any other drug. I hope I have the willpower to cut out all non-natural sugars someday.
>>
Currently down 40 lbs from cutting sugar/carbs. I miss fried chicken and hamburger/hot dog buns so much but this is the only diet that quells my appetite so I won't eat everything in my house
>>
>>9086270
There is no evidence supporting any hard limits on sugar intake. The WHO limit is based on "poor quality evidence" that it may damage the teeth, nothing else. Maybe stop eating propaganda instead of sugar. And the funniest part is that the same retards who obsess about sugar without fail consume fuckloads of saturated fat and salt because "the science isn't settled".
>>
>>9086270
I drink an 8 oz bottle of ice cold Coca Cola every day. It keeps me happy.
>>
>>9086270
I'm eating dulce de leche ice cream right now.
>>
>>9086270

I'm replacing it with other chemicals with similar taste. Stevia and Erythritol to be specific.
>>
>>9086270

I'm practically at zero.

>>9088469

Get only liquid, avoid dextrose.
>>
>>9086270
I've cut down on candy and stuff. That said, reduction in carbs is slow going.
>>
>>9086270
I pretty much exclusively drink black coffee, herbal tea with a little honey, water, and alcohol now. This is mostly due to personal taste and poverty rather than any attempt to reduce sugar.
>>
File: 1498315607236.png (89KB, 1604x638px) Image search: [Google]
1498315607236.png
89KB, 1604x638px
zero sugar master race

edit: before some autist tries to refute me, i'm talking about added sugar. natural sugar is fine.
>>
Very easily. I cut out all sodas and chocolate a few months ago to lose weight and realised my sugar intake was pretty low at that point. Now that I've lost 12kg, I sometimes have dark chocolate or some Nutella but it's really easy to stay within 20g unless you have dessert.
>>
>>9088621
>I pretty much exclusively drink black coffee, herbal tea with a little honey, water, and alcohol now

I'm the same way, minus the tea. I had to drop sugar because my teeth took a beating from 3-4 four lokos and 2 gatorades a day for almost two years. Got a cavity right up front that's visible when I smile. Had to swish hydrogen peroxide and scrape a shitload of calcified tartar off my teeth.
>>
>>9086270

I have a 5 pound bag of erythritol, and a jar of stevia.
>>
Back when I was at my heaviest I decided one summer to cut out soda completely. At that point I was drinking maybe 2 litres of soda a day which now looking back is fucking insane to me. Upon doing that and not really changing my diet a great deal I lost somewhere in the region of 50 pounds that summer. This was a good few years ago and I haven't touched a soda since.
>>
>>9088626
>Edit:

t.reddit faggot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.