[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey man....cheese or beef? Which is your ravioli destination?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: raviolichef.jpg (220KB, 860x646px) Image search: [Google]
raviolichef.jpg
220KB, 860x646px
Hey man....cheese or beef? Which is your ravioli destination? Furthermore, perhaps you're a deviant and choose some other product from the Chef
>>
beef
>>
>>9084036
I've only had the beef ones, and they were awful, so I guess I gotta go cheese.

Can anyone give me an idea of their quality?
>>
>>9084056
What did you dislike about the beef?
>>
>not opening a can of each and pouring them both in the same bowl
>>
>>9084075
neither one of those things are cheese or beef. You know that, right?
>>
I've always liked spaghetti rings and meatballs.
I see they have italian sausage ravioli. I might have to give that a try.
>>
>>9084075
I guess the best way to describe it is that the texture of the """"meat""""was off-putting, and the flavor didn't do it any favors.
>>
When I was a kid I used to love nothing more than opening a can of beef ravioli and microwaving them into oblivion before eating them scalding hot.

Recently I tried them again and it might just be nostalgia but they weren't nearly as good. I suspect something has changed in the interest of making them less shitty which in turn ended up making them more shitty when I'm seeking that childhood garbage.
>>
Spaghetti & Meatballs cold out of the can

Ravioli is pleb tier
>>
>>9084036
Beefaroni. King of Italian cuisine. Red pepper flakes and canned parmasan. It's almost like being in Italy itself.
>>
spaghetti n meatballs would be nice. i got about 30 of the raviollis.
>>
They both give you diarrhea .
>>
Italian sausage was my favorite of the ravioli I believe
>>
>>9084036
I got diarrhea just from LOOKING at that picture
>>
>>9085186
This desu
>>
I've seen chicken ravioli in my grocery store recently. Chef Boyardee. Anyone had it or know what that one is like?
>>
>>9084036

>lifts chin
>makes derogatory comment about Chef Boyardee
>win respect from anon nation
>>
>>9084036
>Beef or Cheese
Why not fucking both as long as you're so insecure about eating shit for a living, you might as well dump both in, mix, and get your grub on with the best of both worlds.
>>
File: 51VZ5HDX03L[1].jpg (52KB, 293x480px) Image search: [Google]
51VZ5HDX03L[1].jpg
52KB, 293x480px
>>9084036
neither
>>
>>9084056
or avoid them outright.
>>
>>9084036
Raviolis are gross, I like their beefaroni
>>
>>9086716
has science gone too far
>>
I didn't even know cheese Chef Boyardee ravioli was a thing

stores only have beef around here
>>
>>9084872
>It's almost like being in Italy itself.

Kek. Haven't been on /ck/ in a while, but you triggered my giggle switch.
>>
>>9084036
Cheese, all day long. Fuck the beef ones.
>>
>>9084056
The quality?

Let's just say that if the real Chef Boiardee was still alive, he'd kill himself over this abomination.
>>
>>9086716
glad someone posted this. these were by far the best
>>
File: 1497616469515.jpg (117KB, 845x830px) Image search: [Google]
1497616469515.jpg
117KB, 845x830px
>>9084036
micro ravioli - beef
you get more raviolis duh
>>9084857
>>9084090
>1 can micro raviolis
>1 can spaghetti & meatball
>nuked or 210 seconds
best combo.
do not recommend ravioli and lasagna - the sauces are not compatible
>>
I'm more of a Spaghettios boy, myself
>>
>>9084036
Cheese
>>
>>9084036
>chef boyardee
>"meat"
>"cheese"
>>
File: vomiting damegami.gif (544KB, 303x357px) Image search: [Google]
vomiting damegami.gif
544KB, 303x357px
>>9084036
>chef boyardee
>>
File: ravioli.jpg (250KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ravioli.jpg
250KB, 1600x1200px
Make Yourboyardee.
>>
File: steam pic.jpg (31KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
steam pic.jpg
31KB, 720x540px
>>9084036
BEEF RAVIOLI IS SHIT MAN! CHEESE IS THE SUPREME! ALL ELSE IS NOTHING BUT A CHEAP IMPOSTER!
>>
File: IMG_20151028_013831.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151028_013831.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
Chef Boyardee products are gooey tomato pasterlini junk food for doomsday preppers or uberpoorfags

At least get those refrigerated packaged trays of raviolis, that have some vegetables that aren't tomato sauce, and meat that isn't mechanically separated chicken.
>>
>>9092814

I too like eating chewing tobacco on toast in a dimly lit room
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNb1vHzm-BY
>>
I've avoided all those canned pastas ever since I had a roommate in uni who would starve all day, then sit at night and eat 2 cans of spaghettios right out of the can. Pig disgusting. Imagine a trashcan fucking full of smelly spaghettios cans.
When I was a kid, though, I did like the beef ravioli. I didn't get to eat it often, because my mom was a chef, and she detested pre-made stuff like that. Those kinds of foods were considered "treats" to us. I never even tried boxed mac and cheese until I was in uni, and I was shocked at how bad it was.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.