[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do retards insist on frying shit in olive oil? Are retards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: olive-oil-968657_960_720.jpg (124KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
olive-oil-968657_960_720.jpg
124KB, 960x640px
Why do retards insist on frying shit in olive oil?
Are retards aware that any vitamins contained in it is gone past 40°c?
Are retards aware it becomes poisonous past 75°c?
What is wrong with them??
>>
>>9082966
>>9082966
olive oil is for salads and dipping, avocado oil for cooking

that being said my dad fries eggs with onions in a covered skillet on low flame, pretty delicious
>>
>>9082966
I don't know anyone that fry things in olive oil - but I don't make it a point to ask either, so there might be?

If there's no other oil, it's probably ok to use them in a pinch. I wouldn't super worry about it.
>>
Caught my granddad's great granddaughter doing this to french fries and my inner autist came to the surface.

>smoke everywhere
>two bottles of oil wasted
>fries inedible
>she overloaded the fryer besides

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEÈ
>>
>>9082974
Your dad is probably a really cool guy
>>
Olive oil doesn't even taste good if you heat it too much. That shit's best served cold. Or room temperature, more realistically.

I have used it on occasion for sautes and it hasn't been a problem, and I use it when I'm making Spanish rice, but my general rule is that olive oil is for dressing, not for cooking.

>>9082974
Eggs should generally be fine. Your heat shouldn't be too high when making eggs anyway. But for me, eggs want butter. They need butter. Unless you're doing them sunnyside up.
>>
>>9083004
>granddad's great granddaughter
Is this supposed to be like my wife's daughter?
>>
File: Instagram-Same-7ba8af.png (85KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
Instagram-Same-7ba8af.png
85KB, 500x565px
>>9083007
he is, he's a great cook, speaks fluent italian, has a giant dick (yes i've seen it) and a girlfriend 20 years younger than him

im such a dissapointment...but i at least learned most of his recipes
>>
>>9083015
Yes, my kid. Was just making a funny, senpai.
>>
>>9083019
Don't worry, you are alive, therefore you have time to better yourself and become a better person! Just because you are not happy with yourself compared to someone you admire doesn't mean you can't be happy with yourself, it just means you have someone you can look up to. I'm sure if you took the steps, you could be awesome just like your dad, but in your own unique way, and then he could admire you for becoming such a better version of you. I believe in you! I hope you have a nice day and year even if you stay just the way you are, no one can ever be you, so you are already pretty good off in my book. :3c
>>
>>9083039
that's the nicest thing anyones ever said to me on the internet

t-thanks
>>
>>9083083
You deserve better, but more importantly, you deserve to be better. I think you are awesome if you think your dad is (because you are genetically 50% of him). I just want you to achieve your potential instead of thinking you are a failure because you are not! I hope you better yourself because it's what you deserve, anon. Maybe you can work out a bit or go buy yourself some clothes that make you feel nice when you wear them. You should feel good, you shouldn't feel all the bad things you feel. I'd give you a hug if I was there with you, you need to feel something nice so you can get the motivation and the self-confidence you once had when you were younger. Please don't let my words just be words, but I won't be upset if you don't change, because you are plenty good enough already! :3c
>>
>>9082966
Don't frequent /ck/ often, is this a troll pasta?

If not, then ...

There are types of olive oil. Extra virgin cold pressed is definitely not for frying. But refined olive oil has some of the highest smoke point you can get in a super market.

Unless specified, frying olive oil is always refined olive oil.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.