[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some help, /ck/. A couple friends and I are going to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: seven-mile-beach-grand.jpg (39KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
seven-mile-beach-grand.jpg
39KB, 550x367px
Need some help, /ck/. A couple friends and I are going to the beach this weekend. Not the one in the picture, mind you, another one. Anyway, they say that they have the food handled, but they want me to bake something for the occasion. Do you guys have any suggestion? Some cookie, brownie, or cake that would go well with the beach? I was thinking of something tropical like pineapple cookie or some shit, but I'd like more ideas.
>>
>>9078907
Your friends sound lame af, why would it be important to bring baked goods to the beach
>>
File: mini-pineapple-upside-down-cake.jpg (207KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
mini-pineapple-upside-down-cake.jpg
207KB, 600x900px
>>9078907
mini pineapple upside down cakes
goes good with dark / spiced rum cocktails
>>
Key lime pie
>>
>>9078916
>Your friends sound lame af
They are, but I love them all the same. I just bake for them whenever we all get together, so now it's for a beach trip.
>>
>>9078931
Oh ok. Then in that case, i suggest peanut butter swirl brownies with lots of chocolate chips.
>>
>>9078941
That might be a pain in the ass to eat with all the chocolate melting and sand everywhere. I like it.
>>
>>9078916
I usually bring veggie salads and hummus and shit. Also a fruit salad. Throw In a few ice packs and were set.
>>
File: WGC-Granola-Bars-copy.jpg (216KB, 870x1088px) Image search: [Google]
WGC-Granola-Bars-copy.jpg
216KB, 870x1088px
>>9078907
So something tropical and portable that can hold up well in the heat...homemade granola bars maybe? With coconut of course.
>>
>>9079000
I know a cool lara bar recipe I can shoot out. Super simple
>>
>>9078907
>Not the one in the picture, mind you, another one.
Well then fuck you
>>
>>9079004
Don't know what a lara bar is, but I'll take the recipe. Hell, if I don't use it, maybe some one else will.

>>9079041
Hey man, I didn't plan the trip and that was one of the first pics I found when I typed "beach" into Google.
>>
File: larabar.png (418KB, 727x491px) Image search: [Google]
larabar.png
418KB, 727x491px
>>9079073
>>
>>9078917
Or even a sweet rum sauce.
>>
Just bring a cooler full of cheap beer, the cooler will also double as your seat.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.