[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be busser >bartender gets 90% of the pussy >chefs and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1498083021167.jpg (27KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498083021167.jpg
27KB, 515x600px
>be busser
>bartender gets 90% of the pussy
>chefs and servers get the rest
>dishwasher is respected since he actually works hard
>tfw no one respects me
>tfw lower than the dishwasher
>>
>>9078328
your a busser. that barely even qualifies as human.
>>
There's nothing in this world I hate more than a fucking busser of a human
>>
>>9078328
dude, what!? The busser has, hands down, the best and easiest job in the whole place. You don't have to talk to anyone, you just stack dishes in a bin and give it someone else who cleans it, then you wipe down a table or two unless you work in a place that makes the servers do that. Either way, Fuck those people and fuck respect. Just chill and snag the easiest paycheck ever
>>
Chef and waiter, nothing else. Don't be anything else.
>>
>>9078464
how is bartender not better ?
>>
>>9078464
Being a Chef fucking sucks.
>>
>>9078328
I've been where you are, OP. What were you expecting. It's a pecking order just like the world outside your eat place.
>>
>>9078328
THEN BECOME THE BARTENDER YOU IDIOT

I've not worked in a bar, but I used to work in a supermarket and a convenience store. I started off stacking shelves, but I soon realised that being on the cigarette kiosk was BY FAR the best job. You just stand there all day, selling cigarettes, restocking the cigarettes, doing the lottery machine, selling scratchcards, all this cool stuff. Much better than the grocery conveyor belt tills, which was boring as fuck.

So I made sure I got on that damn cigarette kiosk. There was this old woman that did it a lot of the time, but I just made sure I did it whenever she went home. Good times.

You've got to be proactive, basically. Ask if you can be trained in the bartender stuff, so that you can fill in if the normal bartender isn't there. Easy. If they don't want to spend time to train you then just ask the bartender everything there is to know about their job. All their tasks, and how they're done. Then if the bartender can't work on bar for whatever reason, you can say "I know how to do it, he/she has been telling me how to do everything".

Easy.
>>
>>9078328
i was a busser/food runner at a high volume hibachi restaurant. people worship you when you can get shit done.
>>
I was a busser/dishwasher at a pizza place. The dishwashing pay was typically better but I much preferred bussing cause I didn't have to be in the dish pit all night. Plus if it's a busy night and you're fast it often means more tips, whereas if you're washing dishes you're still stuck making the same amount.
>>
>>9078328
>chefs and servers get the rest

Easy druggie hostesses/servers is one of the only perks of the job. The pay is usually shitty, hours are shitty, you work with people who, regardless if they can cook or not, don't fit in anywhere else, and you never get a real social life.

Being able to do the job fucked up, the occassional comradery, and girls is the only reason I even do this shit anymore.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.