[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I CAN'T FIND FOR THE LIFE OF ME THE MODEL OF GAZ STOVE THIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: stove.png (1MB, 1344x735px)
stove.png
1MB, 1344x735px
I CAN'T FIND FOR THE LIFE OF ME THE MODEL OF GAZ STOVE THIS GOOK IS USING.

A NEED A PORTABLE GAZ STOVE.
>>
>>9077199
RIP kitties
>>
>>9077199
He probably got it the same place he got that crazy nice knife: the rich people store you're too poor to know about.
>>
>>9077199
Don't be racist to Jun you fuck
I will fucking hunt you down
>>
>>9077218
I'm swiss. This gook ain't shit on me. I need a portable gas stove. Contribute or get fricked.
>>
>>9077199
It's an Iwatani Amorfo gas stove.
I have one, it's ok, not brilliant.
>>
>>9077199
I realize it's largely irrational, but that just looks so dangerous.

>load a regular butane canister into the side compartment
>compress the nozzle at all times, but controlled with some regulatory valve you hope doesn't fail
>sustain fire less than 6 inches from the butane canister
>>
>>9077237
>>9077237
Thanks.

Should i opt for that or an induction one.
>>
>>9077264
Depends on what you're going to use it for. Do you need something that's portable, for camping and what not? Or do you just want an alternative, easy to store device for solely home use?

The induction is nice because it doesn't require butane, but it always requires electricity. The butane powered one is nice because it's portable and doesn't require electricity.

The build quality on comparable price points is that they're not going to be the best build quality, and the induction probably heats unevenly
>>
>>9077453
>the induction probably heats unevenly
That's not how induction works.
>>
Go to the camping section of any store.
>>
>>9077232
eat shit retard
>>
WHY YOU CANT DO IT
>>
>>9077610
For coiled at least, that's exactly how it works. The area closest to the elements are going to be hotter than the areas farthest away from the elements. Chances are the differences won't be enough to matter unless one of the elements degrades or breaks, though.
>>
>>9077745
You are confusing electric and induction.
>>
>>9077745
Anon you might have intellectual disabilities
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.