[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pulled a chicken schnitzel out the fridge and put it on top of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: uh-oh.gif (1MB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
uh-oh.gif
1MB, 285x285px
pulled a chicken schnitzel out the fridge and put it on top of my radiator, will it heat up okay? it was already cooked just reheating it

how long will it take to warm up? its in a paper bag if that makes a difference

should i put the bread i plan on using for the sandwich on the radiator too? only have plastic bags left though
>>
buy a microwave or toaster oven ffs
>>
>>9076941
what a shit post you literally didnt answer any of my questions
>>
>>9076946
enjoy your cold food nerd
>>
>>9076958
fuck off dipshit i put a magnet in the paper bag and now its stuck to the radiator between the hot metal pipe things so itll get not-cold at least soon enough, luke warm schnitzel is good enough for me
>>
>>9076946
>what a shit post you literally didnt answer any of my questions

That's because it's literally impossible to answer. You didn't tell us what temperature the schnitzel started at. You didn't tell us its dimensions. You didn't tell us the ambient temperature in your room, or the temperature of the radiator, or even its size and shape. All of those things would be required to answer your question....plus a bunch of pain-in-the-ass mathematical calculations that I really don't feel like doing for some retard who posts dumb images on a Nepalese tattoo design forum.

Just wait until it's done.
>>
File: 1497428009386.jpg (210KB, 715x885px) Image search: [Google]
1497428009386.jpg
210KB, 715x885px
>>9076964
fridge temp (4-5C)
15cm circumference roughly
ambient temp 12c~
1cm~ thick
roughly circle shaped (cut a bit off before)
>>
>>9076936
>>9076946
>>>9076941
>what a shit post you literally didnt answer any of my questions

Short answer: no

Long answer: ......nnnnnoooo

But really OP do you have no better resource for heating things up?
>>
>>9076971
not right now and im not about to go do somethin else with it, already cranked the radiator upto max heat
>>
>>9076974
SO I guess the real question now is, should i leave the bread as is for my schnitzel sandwich?
>>
op here, took about 45~ minutes to heat it up all the way through to about 35-40C. was good.
>>
File: temp_danger_zone-1.png (179KB, 595x356px) Image search: [Google]
temp_danger_zone-1.png
179KB, 595x356px
>>9077092
MmmMmmmm
>>
>>9076961
If you put a magnet up to your tv it also makes the picture clearer .
>>
>>9079035
woah thanks man! totally clear now
>>
>>9079026
i wasnt sick and it tasted pretty good, i wasnt heating up raw food or anything and it was cooked about 5~ hours earlier
>>9079035
retard
>>
>>9079026
>having bacteria inside the meat
are you cooking 3 day old roadkill?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.