[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Had a party and now have a bunch of leftover roast chicken.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: leftover-chicken-2.jpg (1MB, 2992x2962px) Image search: [Google]
leftover-chicken-2.jpg
1MB, 2992x2962px
Had a party and now have a bunch of leftover roast chicken.

what should i make with it?
>>
sandwiches
>>
Make some green beans with it.
>>
>>9074424
Throw it in a food processor then mix with flour and cornstarch or whatever and make nuggers.
>>
>>9074441
this OP.

lettuce cheese and mayo with pepper and salt on a round roll.
>>
bbq pizza
>>
Curry!!
>>
>>9074424
sammiches, tacos, burritos, stir fry, and then some. you've got a ton of options if your kitchen is stocked.
>>
>>9074424
coronation chicken
>>
>>9074473
I have keens curry powder, can i just add that and mayo?
>>
>>9074424
Cover it in stone-ground mustard, that's all chicken needs to be really delicious.
>>
>>9074424
did everyone just smash the chicken into their mouths and toss what remained onto that plate? thats disgusting
>>
>>9074497
pic is from google. I cut the chickens into quarters and served it like that, then cut the leftovers up so they were easier to store.
>>
File: Point_Laugh.jpg (21KB, 320x237px) Image search: [Google]
Point_Laugh.jpg
21KB, 320x237px
>>9074497
>He's never stripped an entire roast bird of its meat

Lol, hey guys, get a look at this noob!
>>
>>9074501
in that case, I'd cut/shred it up in to slightly smaller pieces (not too small) then store it. It's great mixed with some mayo (and other ingredients of your choice) for chicken salad sandwhich. Cold chicken salad sandwhiches are GOAT.
also throw that on some nachos
>>
>>9074487
Yes. Just stir some curry powder into may and mix that with the chicken. It is lovely.
>>
>>9074527
* mayo. Auto correct is a bitch.
>>
>>9074527
>>9074535
And finely diced red onion.
>>
>>9074424
Just go crazy at the gym and attempt a deadlift, squat and bench pr and then go home and eat all the chicken.
>>
>>9074424
nachos nigga...if you got the bones make a soup
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.