[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this really a common occurrence in USA? so people can start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: bedside-fridge.jpg (17KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
bedside-fridge.jpg
17KB, 550x412px
is this really a common occurrence in USA? so people can start eating as soon as they wake up?
>>
British extension.png
>>
>>9072270
It's more that the fat fucks who inhabit these beds aren't able to leave them so need some snacks nearby to preserve the sanity of their fulltime feeders.
>>
Looks like a motel room.
>>
>>9072270
i could not sleep with that noise...
>>
Yes I am American and I can't remember the last time I saw a bed without a fridge next to it. I keep my nuggies in mine, they are good cold or I can microwave them with the microwave oven I have on top of the mini fridge. I eat 3-4 packages throughout the night on average.
>>
we eat during sex.
>>
>>9072270
It's a single room hotel.

Where else would you put the fridge?

No American homes are not like this.
>>
>he doesn't have a bedside mini-fridge
Europeans must be barbarians still living in the dark ages.
>>
>>9072270
I've literally never seen this in my entire life as an Amerifat, not even in a shitty hotel room. The minifridge is never right next to the bed, always on the other side of the room.
>>
File: 1458832673318.jpg (38KB, 460x441px) Image search: [Google]
1458832673318.jpg
38KB, 460x441px
>>9072270
No, this is for the hfcs coca cola drip that stays in their arm while they sleep, the fridge keeps it cold
>>
>>9072319
>Where else would you put the fridge?

On the other side of the room and as far away from the bed as possible. Who wants to listen to that fucker while they're trying to sleep?

I've stayed in countless hotels while traveling for work--usually the cheaper type. And I've NEVER had one that put the fridge next to the bed. It's always on the other side of the room, and often inside a cabinet.
>>
>>9072270
I use mine for storing my nighttime urine samples.
>>
This is a motel, retard.
>>
>>9072270
Commonplace in hotels/motels. Think about it: some folks like to drink alcohol at night and need a place to keep the beer cool. Soda drinkers need their soda cool. Diabetics need a cool place to store their insulin. People traveling with children need a cool place to store whatever fruit juices and snack food shit they give their kids. And it's where you can stash the leftovers from dinner there so you don't have to stop for breakfast the next day.

Back in the day these places all had ice machines and buckets for ice in the rooms. You don't see that as much anymore. I think it's the combination of health codes requiring the machines pass regular inspections and owners not wanting to maintain ice machines. A mini-fridge in every room ends up being a zero maintenance solution.

>>9072296
My wife is like this. She always unplugs it.
>>
>>9073619
That certainly explains why hotels/motels have mini fridges.

But it certainly doesn't explain why the idiots located it next to the bed instead of elsewhere in the room.
>>
Stick an induction burner on top and you've got a full kitchen.
>>
>>9073637
Where would you put it?
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 220x300px
>>9073638
>induction burner
>induction
>burner
Retard.
>>
>>9073650
As far away as possible, and ideally inside a cabinet.
>>
>>9073659

While the term "burner" isn't literally accurate, it is commonly used. Go sperg somewhere else.
>>
>>9073729
Not him but you're an idiot and your damage control sucks.
>>
>>9073756
Damage control? That was my first post in the thread.

I just can't believe that some sperghead actually objects to the term "induction burner".
>>
>>9072270
There is no way that they have white bed sheets in the USA dude.
That pic is from Europe.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.