[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>2012+5 >Still eating food http://raymaor.com/breatha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: prana.jpg (80KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
prana.jpg
80KB, 640x360px
>2012+5
>Still eating food

http://raymaor.com/breatharian-life-faq/
>>
I wholeheartedly encourage you to do this OP.
>>
>>9068391
someone should spread this diet among vegans
>>
I'm ok with people pretending this works.

What I can't stand are clickbait articles reporting on people who haven't eaten in yrs.
>>
>>9068391
>Does a Breatharian give up eating?
>Firstly we must understand that the deep purpose of being a Breatharian is to rid ourselves of dependency from food, not to prove that we don’t want to taste and enjoy things. Most Breatharians choose to remain in the world of tastes in a minimized manner and thereby enjoy the benefits of both worlds.

>How many calories do you consume?
>It can be said that on average a Breatharian consumes 20% of the caloric intake they consumed prior. With that, the question of caloric intake does not faithfully serve the purpose, and not only in this context.

So they're actually just hippies who fast a lot and eat small amounts of food a couple times a week.Hope they meditate a lot too, they might end up hurting themselves living like that and still trying to stay active.
>>
me on the left
>>
I think I saw a thread on Reddit about this. They tried to get one of the main leaders to prove it over a few days of being monitored. She was in poor health after a few days and the doctors forced the study to stop.
>>
Have fun dying off
>>
>>9068575
She later came up with the excuse that the location of the experiment was next to a STINKY HIGHWAY and the exhaust from those dirty ol' cars were starving her of delicious air nutrients.
>>
>>9068419
Psychologists say that they probably legitimately believe they're living on air because what they do eat is usually quite small and spaced throughout the day, and they don't realize it all adds up to basically a normal amount of calories.
>>
File: food-path-pic-2[1].png (1MB, 2270x1120px) Image search: [Google]
food-path-pic-2[1].png
1MB, 2270x1120px
>2017
>not embracing the mono-fruitarianism lifestyle at the very least
>>
>>9068391
What if you tried this op and ascended to a higher plain of conciousness.

Could you do it for science please?

Thank you sir.
>>
>Also, the higher the quality of food, it follows that the experience of excretions is more pleasant. They usually vary between 2-4 days on average (resulting in usage of significantly less toilet paper…)
>>
>>9068660
I feel like the person who made this info-graphic might be slightly biased against omnivores.
>>
So once I turn into a psychic ayylmao I can do manual labour at work with my telekinetic powers right? Because I'm sure not going to be able to work with like a couple apples per day
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.