[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /ck/? Do you >wash plates after you use them >wash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: questionmar2.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
questionmar2.png
129KB, 314x278px
Well /ck/? Do you

>wash plates after you use them
>wash plates before you use them
>let the flavor of your food soak into the plate for your next meal
>>
>washing
I'm not going to ruin 5 years of careful seasoning on my plate just so it looks a bit shinier
>>
File: IMG_3072.jpg (157KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3072.jpg
157KB, 1200x800px
>>9068354
>food soak into the plate

this used to be a real thing

http://articles.latimes.com/1999/may/12/food/fo-36243

>From the 1930s through the '60s, Americans were convinced you had to have a certain kind of bowl to make a proper green salad: a plain, unvarnished wooden bowl which could never be washed. The idea was that the wood "cured" over the years, making ever more exquisite salads. Actually, the dressing seeped into the wood and the oil turned hideously rancid, so the bowls stank to high heaven.
>>
File: never washed coffee mug.jpg (100KB, 550x733px) Image search: [Google]
never washed coffee mug.jpg
100KB, 550x733px
>>9068364

just remembered some gross people do this with coffee mugs. i've heard it's common in the military.
>>
I rinse most things and scrub off visible stains with warm water, no soap.

I only involve soap and detergent for pans with burnt on stains, it's not necessary for plates.
>>
>>9068373
coffee doesn't go bad though
>>
>>9068426
>it's not necessary for plates
nor is there a downside, unless you're some hippie cuck
>>
>>9068354
>wash plates after you use them
>wash plates before you use them

That's literally the same thing. If you wash them at any time, it will be after you've used them and before you used them again.

>let the flavor of your food soak into the plate for your next meal

Only if going for seconds, but I haven't done that in like 12 years before I became an ex-patriot.
>>
>>9068464
Mold my man
>>
>>9068530
Don't they make NSAID painkillers with mold?
What's so bad about a few little green and white mushrooms?
>>
>>9068364
People actually do this with certain types of teaware. Yixing clay tea pots to be specific.
>>
>>9068518
Ex-patriot or Expatriate?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.