[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

From what you see in this photo of the interior of a bacon and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Bacon and Sausage Calzone.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Bacon and Sausage Calzone.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
From what you see in this photo of the interior of a bacon and sausage calzone ...

... what is your judgment?
>>
It looks like some one came on an infected wound
>>
>>9065642

Looks a little too greasy, pork belly is no prosciutto substitute
>>
>>9065642
the bacon should have been fried off first

looks wet and messy
>>
>>9065642
ugh, feed it to the dog, pig american
>>
Edible but expectedly greasy with that choice of filling. 5/10 nothing special, certainly not worthy of starting a new thread, and on this board that's saying something
>>
>>9065642
Brown sausage first. Drop bacon, but if you insist brown it too. Where's the tomato sauce? Mix your meat in a marinara before you add it to the dough. Dough has a nice crust and cheese is nicely melted, so I'll give you 4/10.
>>
>>9065642
Looks like the shit I eat when I'm too drunk.

>dem next morning regrets..
>>
Yo I'm super baked I'd eat the shit Outta that.
>>
>>9067481
how do you even find weed in the states; i have no friends.
>>
>>9067485
Canada brah
>>
Is that a motherfucking DP Dough?
>>
>>9065642
calzones are gross in general. the cheese and fillings need some direct heat to get really nice.
>>
>>9067586
that's why michelin star restaurants blow torch the cheese inside before putting it in the oven.
>>
>what is your judgment?
Oily as fuck

>>9067485
Go to a dispensery or just ask almost any random person.
>>
>>9067590
"hello sir do you know where to get some weed"
"fuck off cop"
TT
>>
>>9067631
>Go to bar
>Lounge around with a pint
>Chit chat on the smoking porch with somebody
>Once comfort has been established mention you miss getting bud from your friend
>If they know a dealer they'll hit you up
not fucking hard, and if you're in a REAL urban area you can find a dealer from the 7/11 clerk.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.