[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/ do any of you know what this thing is? I found it in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 0615172109.jpg (3MB, 2976x2976px) Image search: [Google]
0615172109.jpg
3MB, 2976x2976px
Hey /ck/ do any of you know what this thing is? I found it in my gfs kitchen and none of her roommates know where it came from.
>>
>>9063611
It's a de-nutter. It activates your almonds.
>>
Also idk why the picture rotated when I posted it, but it's laying flat on the table here
>>
>>9063611
nutcracker, i have one pretty similar to it

sage
>>
>>9063614
Finally! A way to activate my nuts!
>>
Possibly removes the seed from olives or dates.

Do you live some place near olive or date trees?
>>
>>9063611
It's a nutcracker. The first sign that your girlfriend is cheating on you.

Dump her.
>>
>>9063684
no
>>9063690
SHIT
>>
We always called it a pecan cracker cause it's all we used it for. Put nut in, use lever, rotate stopper if it's off.
>>
>>9063627
>sage

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>9063611
Sorry OP, but yep, it's a genuine nut cracker. You're clearly being cucked.
>>
>>9063798
>Being this new
>>
>>9063821
>actually believing that I'm new and didn't know well and truly what the answer is to the question I was asking
>>
>>9063825
Same?
>>
it's a crush-style castrater
>>
>>9063611
Looks like the thing I use to crush my VB cans
>>
>>9064007
I would say this. As the space is too big for most nuts. Its so that cans dont take as much place in the bin.
>>
>OPs girlfriend will never put your testicle in that and apply pressure until you cry
>>
>>9063611
you don't have a gf, or a friend. the first thing you would have done if you did have one of those things is ask them what it was.
>>
>>9063611
Can smasher.

You smash your aluminum cans so more of them fit in a trash bag when you take them down to the scrapyard to collect money.
>>
That's a knife switch. Don't pull it or you'll activate the electric fence that keeps the zombies at bay (ravenholdm reference)
>>
>>9064226
>literally citing your reference
Are you 11?
>>
>>9064634
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just pretending to be retarded.
>>
File: shopping-6.jpg (6KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
shopping-6.jpg
6KB, 224x224px
>>
>>9063611
Looks like some sort of egg cracking device
>>
>>9063825
only pretending, etc.
>>
>>9065234
don't tell jack
i like watching him punch eggs
>>
>>9063611
Its something only lazy americans use
>>
>>9064032
More like she'll never jam your ball in there and just straight up do the hardest clamp down ever until it just fuckin explodes am I right?!?!!
>>
>>9063611
It's a bottle opener - uses gravity to get the tops off. Doesn't work on wine though.
>>
>>9063611
Depends. Is it attached to a wall? Can crusher, I have one too.

Is the picture sideways and it's actually laying flat instead of on the wall? Nut cracker.
>>
>>9063825
>Hurr Durr you know what would be funny?
>If I pretended to be new
>Gotem.jpeg
Just faggot
>>
>>9064226
Go back to whatever autistic side of Tumblr you came from, faggot
>>
>>9065270
>not cracking your nuts with your bare fist
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.