[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Going out to eat >Trying to narrow down menu choices

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: PortlandiaFood.png (359KB, 633x356px) Image search: [Google]
PortlandiaFood.png
359KB, 633x356px
>Going out to eat
>Trying to narrow down menu choices
>Ask server how a particular item is, secretly want to know if she eats the food here
>she says the dish is "popular"
Anyone else do this? Turn their dining experience into a fucking interrogation?
>>
>>9062464
get a real job you front of house piece of shit. they didn't tip you? shouldve had your tits out
>>
>>9062464
No because I'm not an asshole.
>>
>Go out to eat
>Don't want whatever the restaurant specializes in
>Ask them what kind of bread they use
>If it's good quality, just get a sandwich
>If it's sliced, get up and leave
>>
>>9062464
I go out to dinner, look at menu, determine which few dishes I'd accept - sometimes googling to clarify some terms, then make a split second decision upon being prompted by the waiter.
>>
>>9062484
You want a whole loaf of bread?
>>
>>9062499
I want the bread to be baked in-house, not presliced from a bag that they toasted.
>>
>>9062503
But how would you know? Perhaps is was made by a bakery a block away.

Anyway the point is bitching about bread being SLICED makes you look like an asshole....so fuck off.
>>
>>9062464
>expecting waitstaff to be honest about what's good when they were briefed before their shift about what to push by the management.

Naive, the post.
>>
>>9062513
Eat my ass, I want high-quality bread not toasted bullshit from a bag.
>>
>>9062544
So if they're told to push whatever's getting cold, how does that change their honesty if you're just asking about one thing in particular?

And what if I told you I just like to watch them squirm?
>>
My dad always gets weird shit by asking the server what the third best item on the menu, and it's always fun watching them wtf and stumble through the process of deciding what it is out loud.
>>
>>9062630
That's such a dad thing to do. One time I went into a music shop and asked the guy if he had any really shitty music, it was for a gift, and he just didn't seem to understand what I was talking about. He was a total hipster type, probably hand picked every cassette in the shop.
>>
>>9062464
>Go out to eat
>Pay $20 for a $5 sandwich because of the "service"
>Not allowed to see the qualifications of your server by asking them about the food
fuck you
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.