[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I asked you yesterday and took some advice. Is my breakfast any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMAG0186.jpg (1MB, 2592x1728px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0186.jpg
1MB, 2592x1728px
I asked you yesterday and took some advice.
Is my breakfast any better now?
I tried my best with the presentation
>>
Looks like shit. Arrange it better next time.
>>
dat cheese? don't eat that.
>>
>>9062300
No, you just use your imagination or photoshop to arrange it
My pic is artistic as arthritis
You probably dont get the vibe
>>
>>9062301
its not cheese, its basically lard off the fat parts of smoked pork belly, with pepper on it
>>
Bread, rubber gasket material, and vodka? Bold and interesting.
>>
>>9062297
I'm sorry anon
>>
>>9062297
I hope you are burning those calories somehow. bread looks good though.
>>
>>9062314
ew. don't eat that.
>>
>>9062297
I didn't see your breakfast yesterday, but I can't imagine this platter of shit and garbage is any better.
>>
Is that inspired by prison food?
>>
>>9062297
Eating pork belly with fucking WHITE BREAD.
Get the fuck out of here and never come back!
>>
>>9063840
the bread has seeds and all sorts of parrot food in it
>>9062997
it didnt have the bread but there was meat in some fat
>>
File: russian black bread.jpg (31KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
russian black bread.jpg
31KB, 600x422px
>>9064091
>the bread has seeds and all sorts of parrot food in it
Just fucking stop. You either eat it like a fucking human, or you don't. Don't eat it with a fucking bread kids give to birds near the pond.
>>
>>9062322
nigger what are you doing with your life?
>>
>>9062297
Serious Question coming through: Do you have legitimate Autism?
>>
>>9062297
eastern bloc poor fag or wes anderson tryhard?
we may never know
>>
>>9064128
he's a slav
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salo_(food)
>>
>>9064118
I find seeded bread great, its texture is more diverse and sun flower seeds give it a nice sugary aftertaste without being unhealthy. People are allowed to eat whatever they fancy anon.
>>
The salo needs fried shallots on top blyat
>>
>>9064118
I eat what i fucking like
Not some hipster bullshit that got popular all of the sudden
>>
>>9064141
none of them would ever have the vagina muscles to taste it, let alone balls to go near it
I hate pretentious hipster faggots that grow beards and get tattoos yet look like utter faggots
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.