[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I eat McDonalds, Wendy's, Taco Bell or 7/11 $5.55

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 0

Should I eat McDonalds, Wendy's, Taco Bell or 7/11 $5.55 Pizza tonight /ck/?
>>
thicc
>>
>>9058004
If those are your only options you should buy some rat poison, mix it up in some Sprite, and chug that shit.
>>
>>9058014
Those aren't my only options, I just pig out every Friday night. I buy a bunch of nasty fast food and play some Civ 5 multiplayer. It's fun. Any real suggestions besides my options and rat poison?
>>
>>9058024
Wendy's!
>>
>>9058024
little caesars deep dish
failing that, taco bell chicken chips (6) + doubldilla (add jalapenos)
>>
>>9058024
Well if you're not memeing, Taco Bell would be my choice. I'm partial to the quesadillas, but they're a big pricey. Whatever you get, always get the chicken or the steak, avoid the ground beef.

Baja Blast Freeze is some of the best gamerfuel trash you'll ever drink, it's great.
>>
>>9058046
Anything specific you'd get?
>>9058048
Can't stand deep dish, chicken chips taste like cigarettes at my Taco Bell, and the doubledilla is a possibility
>>9058052
I usually get whatever "5 buck box" they've got running at the time. Everytime I go there I'm disappointed, everything is so... watery? Like there's so much damn liquid in everything they make
>>
>>9058014
if those are his only options then obviously he wouldn't have access to rat poison and sprite.
>>
>>9058073
>>9058004
Go to Mc Donalds and get the 2 for3 mcdoubles and a medium fry. and an apple pie.
>>
McDonalds forgot to give me my sweet and sour sauce today, so not mcdonalds
>>
2 mcdoubles and 2 junior chickens
>>
>>9058004
shed be a cutie if she lost 600 lbs
>>
>>9058282
her face isn't that awful as is
>>
>>9058277
are they not called McChickens outside of the US??
>>
Thread update: ended up going to Wendy's and getting 3 of their little dinky $1.39 cheese burgers and a small frosty. Only went because TBell was packed
>>
>>9058004
McD's
>two McDoubles with extra everything
>large fry
What more do you need in life besides the love of a good woman?
>>
>>9058685
Finally! I was really worried about this. Now I can sleep.
>>
>>9058685
Shoulda got the 4for4 my nigga
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.