[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom's is freaking out over this plastic rice meme going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 01 Plastic Rice - China.jpg (91KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
01 Plastic Rice - China.jpg
91KB, 1024x768px
My mom's is freaking out over this plastic rice meme going around on facebook.

how do I make her stop
>>
>>9055733
Tell her that plastic memes can't melt steel beams.
>>
>>9055733
Just tell her to calm the fuck down and to not buy rice from China. There's only a few good places to buy rice from anyway - California, India, and Pakistan. If you don't believe me, look that shit up. Lowest rates of arsenic and other contaminants. And even then, when you buy aged basmati, you need to make sure you're buying a reputable brand, and not one that colors the rice yellow to look aged.
>>
If you can't tell that your rice is made of plastic then you probably deserve to eat a bowl of plastic rice. Tell her that if she ever buys some plastic rice and ends up eating it, she deserves it.
>>
remind her that rice is literally cheaper than plastic so there's no fucking point
>>
>>9055776
>India
I aint buying good from that polluted shithole m8
>>
>>9055788
This, its like the maruchan meme, ita cheaper to make actual noodles than realistic looking plastic noodles
>>
>>9055796
It's just polluted with shit, anon. Also known as fertilizer. Rice grown in shit isn't gonna hurt you. It's the Chinese rice grown in toxic industrial waste that you need to worry about.
>>
>>9055796
Just wanted to mention this too. In India they use so many pesticides that people die a lot (and I mean a lot) of cancer. But because the entire village is using that shit on their rice there is little use to stop using pesticides because your entire crop will turn out to be shit. Al though it is obviously a case of "I want more money because I am not getting paid enough so I will fuck my crops up to deliver more" and the best way would be to sort it to its natural order of small crops with higher prices, but if everyone else refuses to do so then there would be little point.
>>
Tell her to grow up or stop eating rice.
>>
>>9055733
Tell her it's the noodles she should be worried about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SftGK-ojUTk
>>
>>9055733
Fuck her till she cums, twice
>>
>>9055990
Well thats not scary as fuck.
>>
>>9055737
underrated desu
>>
>>9055803
>>9055788
Then why isn't the packaging made of rice paper?
>>
>>9056136
Because the process of making rice paper is more expensive than the regular packaging, and also way more fragile.
>>
>>9055733
Tell the dumb cunt to get off facebook
>>
>>9055733
That shit literally happened once in Mainland China few years ago.

Just don't buy rice from China.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.