[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got my EBT card refilled for the month. What can I buy for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: snap_promo1[1].gif (7KB, 286x210px) Image search: [Google]
snap_promo1[1].gif
7KB, 286x210px
Just got my EBT card refilled for the month. What can I buy for $200 to last me a month?
>>
Spend the whole lot on tinned tomatoes
>>
>>9055184
Fuckload of cheap rice and dry beans. Potatoes and onions for variety. Bullion cubes for meat flavor.
>>
Buy rat poison and do the needful you drain on society.
>>
>>9055195
>work full time to support myself and barely get all my bills paid
>get a little assistance to feed myself so I don't starve to death
>drain on society
wew lad
>>
>>9055217
Is there a reason that you don't know how to do a little basic budgeting and grocery shopping without asking a Japanese image board for advice? Is it possible that you get a little assistance because you're retarded?
>>
>>9055184
get those Tina's burritos. you could buy like 300. you could have 10 per day.
>>
>>9055217
Gonna take a stab in the dark here and say you're a single mom with two kids of the melanin-rich variety
>>
>>9055184
$200! I get the maximum and it's only $194 a month here! Not gonna lie. I'm a little jealous.
>>
>>9055184
7 limes
>>
>>9055187
that would be a truly decadent amount of umami
>>
>>9055528
yeah, its 3/$1, youll have $100 to spare, and youll look like a fucking loser getting rung up, double win.
>>
>>9055184
Whole plant foods. I eat great averaging $200/month. My daily targets include at least 400 grams of greens, three servings fruit, a serving berries, three of beans, two of other vegetables, a serving nuts, three of whole grains, a quarter cup chia, maybe some flax, spices, coffee, tea, etc.

Already having all the tools helps a bit.
>>
Literally fucking anything you homo.
>>
>>9055191
this is like $50 a month tier shopping.

i eat on $200 a month and i eat fine. lots of chicken, plenty of beef, lots of noodles because it's cheap, plenty of snacks, plenty of eggs.

cook your own meals, it's 10x cheaper than buying that frozen shit.

>chicken
>beef (cheap steak and hamburger)
>your favorite variety of noodles/pastas
>rice
>a couple of snacks if you want
>various condiments and flavorings like soy sauce and worcestershire
>whatever the fuck else you need/want

literally >>9056403
as long as youre not retarded and spend $80 on premade meals and cookies and youre not trying to maintain a weight of "worthless tub of lard" you can buy pretty much whatever you want and not run out.
>>
>>9055184
>>9055184
Do what all the white trash fucks do and buy junk food and candy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.