[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>NO MORE SQUISHING AND SQUASHING OR FLIPPING AND FLOPPING.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: classic taste.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
classic taste.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>NO MORE SQUISHING AND SQUASHING OR FLIPPING AND FLOPPING. WITH THE SLIDER STATION, JUST
SCOOP, PRESS AND COOK RIGHT ON YOUR STOVE.
THE UNIQUE DESIGN COOKS BOTH SIDES AT ONCE, SO YOU NEVER HAVE TO FLIP ‘EM. AND IN JUST
TWO MINUTES, YOU’LL HAVE FIVE MOUTH-WATERING SLIDERS.
USE DINNER ROLLS, POTATO ROLLS, ANY BUN. YOU CAN DOUBLE OR TRIPLE-STACK ‘EM AND WATCH YOUR
FAMILY ATTACK THEM. TOPPED WITH PICKLES, ONIONS, KETCHUP OR CHEESE, BIG CITY SLIDERS ARE
SURE TO PLEASE!
THE DOUBLE-SIDED, NON-STICK SURFACE IS SO SLICK NOT EVEN BURNT ON CHEESE WILL STICK.
WHETHER ITS GROUND BEEF, CHOPPED OR SIRLOIN, JUST SCOOP, PRESS AND COOK. NO FLIPPING AND
NO HASSLE.

>YOU COULD ALSO COOK ‘EM ON A BED OF ONIONS FOR THAT CLASSIC DINER TASTE. OR USE THE SLIDER
STATION AS THE ULTIMATE BURGER PRESS TO LOAD THE GRILL IN NO TIME.
AND WATCH THIS: ON A BUSY SCHOOL MORNING, FIVE PERFECT EGG SANDWICHES IN AN INSTANT.
MOMS ARE GOING TO LOVE IT! AND WHEN YOU’RE DONE, CLEAN-UP ISS A BREEZE.
CALL NOW AND RECEIVE THE BIG CITY SLIDER STATION WITH MEASURING SCOOP FOR JUST $19.99.
WE’LL ALSO INCLUDE THIS SLIDER STATION RECIPE GUIDE LOADED WITH MY FAVORITE CREATIONS LIKE
THE BARBECUE BACON CHEDDAR AND THE ORIGINAL BILLY BURGER FREE.
BUT CALL RIGHT NOW, AND WE’LL SEND YOU THE QUICK PREP SLICER PERFECT FOR ONIONS, PICKLES,
AND MUSHROOMS – AT $20 VALUE FREE. JUST PAY SEPARATE SHIPPING AND HANDLING.
YOU GET IT ALL! BIG CITY SLIDER STATION, MEASURING SCOOP, RECIPE GUIDE AND QUICK PREP
SLICER ALL FOR JUST $19.99.
ORDER RIGHT NOW!
>>
please stop yelling
>>
>>9054851
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE WITH ANOTHER AMAZING POST!
>>
Has anybody here used that thing? I always wondered what the point of it was. The pan is still the only thing cooking the burgers, that big metal thing literally does nothing.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.