[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>And today we're going to make a nice, classic tomayto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1477409005999.jpg (192KB, 864x860px) Image search: [Google]
1477409005999.jpg
192KB, 864x860px
>And today we're going to make a nice, classic tomayto sauce
>Opens can of puréed tomatoes
>>
How do you make a tomato sauce from just raw tomatoes?
>>
>>9053697
Well the first step would be learning to cook, preferably food, and after that it should be fairly self explanatory.
>>
>>9053697
Spend several hours stewing and blending them.
>>
File: 1481384812479.jpg (32KB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481384812479.jpg
32KB, 385x500px
>>9053707
>Blending
>Classic tomayto sauce
>>
>>9053692
Well sure. I don't grow my own tomatoes, and canned is much better than buying those awful fresh tomatoes from the supermarket.

If they're in season and I'm lucky enough to get some good fresh ones from friends or a farmer's market then sure, I'll use those. But canned kicks the crap out of supermarket tomatoes.
>>
>>9053715
I don't think the point of the thread was to imply using canned tomatoes to make sauce is retarded, I think it is implying that tutorials on how to make fresh tomato sauce that open with the cook opening a can of tomato sauce are retarded.
>>
File: Raughs.jpg (29KB, 600x379px) Image search: [Google]
Raughs.jpg
29KB, 600x379px
>>9053702
hahaha smartass.
>>
>>9053697
Get fresh ripe tomatoes. Run them through a food mill. Cook them for several hours. It is a pain and the results are no better than using canned.
>>
>>9053740
t. American
>>
>>9053692
yeah

they're tomatoes

you make tomato sauce with them
>>
>have a can of tomatoes in my pantry
>want to make some tomato sauce
>have prepared tomatoes
>to make sauce out of tomatoes
>better go out and buy raw tomatoes
so what was the point of this thread again
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.