[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you don't like your chicken this way, you are a very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: rare.jpg (76KB, 520x293px) Image search: [Google]
rare.jpg
76KB, 520x293px
If you don't like your chicken this way, you are a very bad person and I hope you get cancer on the tip of your penis or clitoris.

Fuck you very much.
>>
>>9053483
Guaranteed replies followed by gaurenteed weeb replies fallowed by gaurenteed "this not an anime board reeeee"plies
>>
File: weebreply.jpg (125KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
weebreply.jpg
125KB, 640x368px
>those burnt edges
kek all it needs now is some ketchup
>>
>>9053483
Can I just get butt cancer instead?
>>
>quality of posts
this garbage board needs better moderation
>>
File: 1476365538383.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476365538383.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>9053499
>>
File: BFYGmNICUAA5z0A.jpg (19KB, 402x193px) Image search: [Google]
BFYGmNICUAA5z0A.jpg
19KB, 402x193px
>>9053512
The mod here is an utter piece of trash.

He bans "racism", "ban evasion", and "declaring that you saged in your post" as if he was utterly out of touch with 4chan culture and was hired on after moot left.

He may be hanging heavy on racism, but this dumb faggot leaves loads of shitposts and obvious bait threads open.

/ck/ is going down in quality and it is due exclusively to the abysmal state of it's moderation.
>>
>>9053597
>if he was utterly out of touch with 4chan culture
That's a good thing if you ask me. 4chan "culture" is responsible for a massive amount of shitposting that does nothing but drag down the quality of the board.

>leaves loads of shitposts and obvious bait threads open.
That's a bad thing.
>>
Enjoy your salsmunela
>>
Undercooked chicken tastes horrible. Do not try it, even if you can get past the salmonella risk.
>>
>>9053586
Fuck off back to your containment board, animu-pedo fag.
>>
>>9053597
Feel free to leave.
>>
>>9053483
Enjoy Sam and Ella
>>
damn, you ain't gotta be wishing cancer on my penor.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>9053644
Don't mind if I do
>>
>>9053483
What if you freeze it like sushi grade fish is, can you eat it like OP's?
>>
>>9053690
Freezing kills parasites, not bacteria.

But that's irrelevant because eating raw chicken is no different than eating raw beef from a bacterial standpoint (Refer to Modernist cuisine, vol. 1)

The reason why chicken is never served undercooked like that is because undercooked chicken tastes bad. Rare beef tastes good. Rare chicken? Nobody likes that.
>>
>>9053722
if you eat raw chicken in the states you will be in the hospital no less than 24 hours later.
>>
>>9053623
Feel free to whine about my opinion you little bitch.
>>
>>9053483
This board is cluttered with shitty unfunny threads.
>>
>>9053796
No, that's just people overreacting to "muh salmonella". I've eaten rare chicken in the states several times. I've been eating raw eggs here in the US for nearly 30 years and I've never once been sick from it.

The salmonella risk is terribly low in reality. However people have some sort of bizarre fear of it that's far out of proportion.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.