[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /ck/, My dad mentioned a few weeks ago that he'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: pinza-lumache.jpg (21KB, 550x402px) Image search: [Google]
pinza-lumache.jpg
21KB, 550x402px
Help me /ck/,

My dad mentioned a few weeks ago that he'd seen these kitchen tongs somewhere that open when you squeeze instead of the usual way. I've searched all over the interesting to find ones like that, but the only things that come close are escargot tongs (pictured).

It is my hope to get these for him for father's day.

Also, snail eating thread, I guess? What's that like?
>>
>>9052474
tastes like snail, texture is very snaily
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 2048x1344px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 2048x1344px
>>9052474
Why not just make them yourself? Maybe modify some escargot tongs to be similar to what your dad wants.
You've got about 2 days to do it, if you do.

pic unrelated
>>
>>9052474
These are good when lifting items that aren't too heavy.
>>
>>9052474
Those suck. The reason is you don't have any control over how hard they grip the food. All you get is the power of whatever spring they put in there. You can't grab any tighter than that.

The normal kind of tongs are best because you can control how hard you squeeze them. You can use them gently for delicate foods and you can grab hard whenever you have to grip something slippery or heavy.

Cuisipro is by far the best brand. They're 100% stainless--even the spring and the rivet. They're much thicker, sturdier, metal than most brands. And you can operate the latch with only one hand.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.