[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when you realized that Coca-Cola was only more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: coca_cola (1).jpg (64KB, 560x217px) Image search: [Google]
coca_cola (1).jpg
64KB, 560x217px
Where were you when you realized that Coca-Cola was only more popular than Pepsi due to advertising? Seriously, go drink a Pepsi and tell me how coke is better.
>>
>>9051260
I prefer coke. Pepsi tastes like a flat coke to me.
>>
>>9051291
this

coke is a hard man's drink. shit burns on the way down. might as well serve pepsi in a sippy cup.
>>
When Pepsi spun off TacoBell/KFC/PizzaHut into a separate business in the 90's to concentrate on soft drinks. I think they call it Yum or some such nonsense.

Doesn't really matter. I mostly drink lemon lime drinks like Mist Twst, formerly Sierra Mist, and Mtn Dew. Only exception is Voltage. I got tired of colas awhile back.
>>
Almost never drank soda growing up and don't drink it at all now. I can't even tell the difference. Can't understand the appeal of soda it's just sugar (corn syrup) water. I like tonic water and San Pelligrino though lol
>>
>>9051433
Coca-cola is more nuanced and Pepsi is just sweet. As a kid I didn't realize this since I always drank it with food.
>>
>>9051260
They did some tasting and showed that if people only had a sip or two, they preferred Pepsi because it's sweeter. But if they had more than that, they would prefer Coke because it doesn't get cloying as quickly. Since most people aren't drinking only a sip or two of soda, it makes sense that Coke is more popular.
>>
>>9051333
I don't know if I should cringe and think about how much I hate that sentence all night or just tell you to shut the fuck up and get on with my week.

do you have any advice brock hardchest?
>>
>>9051260
Pepsi has this really sterile taste to it after a while, and Coke makes your teeth feel chalky. On another note, soda water is the worst thing ever.
>>
>>9051291
I like Coke. Coke tastes like Coke. Pepsi tastes like diet Coke. Diet Pepsi tastes like a chemical factory.
>>
>>9051433
Pretty much this.
I'm curious about sodas that use cane sugar and/or are organic, however. I know it won't be any healthier, but I always wonder if it tastes any good.
>>
>>9051482
can you not parse sarcasm? do you think i beat up twinks like you daily for drinking certain carbonated beverages?
>>
>>9051650
sorry dude its just that when you call yourself a 'hard man' it makes me want to give you a wedgie is all.
>>
>>9051260
Always preferred Coke to Pepsi.
Pepsi just tastes nowhere near as good to me.
I'll avoid fizzy drinks 99% of the time anyway.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.