[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The latest experiment flavor is here. Who fucking thinks of,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 20170612_075423.jpg (853KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170612_075423.jpg
853KB, 2048x1152px
The latest experiment flavor is here. Who fucking thinks of, and who approves of this shit.
>>
>>9047302
fucking disgusting
>>
>>9047302

Woah I saved this in another direction. What the fuck.
>>
File: 1396850782565.jpg (201KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
1396850782565.jpg
201KB, 500x364px
I love jolly ranchers.

Must try.
Where did you see this?
>>
>>9047302
are you going to get a box and give us some feedback?
>>
>>9047349

Super market

>>9047355

I want to, but I must resist. Every new flavor has tasted like SHIT. The caramal chocolate? SHIT. Watermelon? SHIT. Orange Soda? SHIT

I'm done being burned
>>
>>9047302
>watermelon
>jolly rancher

I think it's obvious who this is meant to appeal to.
>>
>>9047367
Who
>>
>>9047374
Those who possess royal ancestry.
>>
I only tried the regular watermelon flavor. Wasn't too bad 2bh. Is the Jolly Rancher labeled version any different?
>>
>>9047349
>Where did you see this?
I've seen them at Wal-mart a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't tell which looked worse, the watermelon or jolly rancher apple. I tried to imagine the watermelon looked worse, at least you can pair piecrust and tart apples as normal apple pie.

Best is S'mores, because graham crackers that get toasted in the toaster, along with caramelizing marshmallowy glaze really works for a cookie break with a glass of milk. The fudge is good as well.
>>
>>9047387
Brits?
>>
>>9047302
Who eats this shit?
It's sugary garbage that has no nutritional value.
>>
>>9047302
who else thinks that mobile phone saved the chins/without mobile phones the chans would've died!?
>>
>>9047393
No, those who wuz kangs n sheeit.
>>
>>9047399
people who had bad parents
>>
>>9047425
Ah thanks friend
>>9047420
Back to /pol/ you unfunny faggot
>>
File: maga.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
maga.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>9047440
Stay triggered, cuck.
>>
>>9047399
I did in the 90s when I was a child. The babyboomers and hippy generation really didn't give a shit or know anything I guess. I was a fat child. On the one hand I was made fun of but on the other hand my hypernutrition ensured that I would not be a malnourished manlet. I'm conflicted.
>>
>>9047455
>frogposter
Opinion discarded :^)
>>
>>9047302
the watermelon ones are so bad. I only get wldberry or blueberry. chocolate chip is prob okay tho
>>
>>9047455
The difference between cuckservatives and libcucks in the US? The cuckservatives' masters fuck the cuck.
>>
>>9047419

What the fuck are you saying
>>
>>9047455

>spew unfunny joke any and everywhere
>people tell you it isn't funny
>triggered!! cuck!!
>>
>>9047813
I believe they are drunk or something like that, but they are saying they believe that 4chan would have been dead long ago if it were not for cell phones, implying the average user is now a mobile phone browser and that if phones had not advanced to what they are today where you can browse the internet and post on 4chan, and if it were still the 80s with just computers to use, 4chan would have died. I do not know where that question is coming from based off a poptart thread nor do I understand why any one would want a watermelon poptart.
>>
Only acceptable pop tart is strawberry, frosted or unfrosted.
>>
>>9047399
i survived on them when i went to a basketball camp in tampa
i didnt like leaving the room and there was a vending machine outside the door
columbians and blacks are hell to be in a house with
columbians are nasty people
>>
>>9047498
>Not getting brown sugar or hot fudge sundae
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.