[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello I dont like cooking and all the replacement meals are vegan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Hello I dont like cooking and all the replacement meals are vegan and contain flaxseed and soy

I dont care about eating the same disgusting stuff everyday as long as I get the essential nutrients and it's easy to make. What would I need?
>>
Potatoes and dairy.
>>
>>9044616
Soylent
>>
>>9044629
surely i need more than that to have all the essentials...
>>
>>9044647
http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2828/could-i-survive-on-nothing-but-potatoes-and-milk

tldr milk and alternating between potatoes/lentils/oatmeal/peas should give you everything you need
>>
>>9044654
good to know thanks

but i still would like all the foods needed for OPTIMAL nutrition
>>
>>9044663
Well that's different for everybody depending on several factors. You won't be able to know what's optimal for you without some testing and experience with food.

A basic version though would probably look like:

-something fermented and uncooked like raw sauerkraut for vitamin c and healthy bacteria for your system
-a bit of animal protein. meat, eggs, milk products
-unprocessed whole grain. brown rice, potatoes with skin, whole wheat, oats, lentils
-cooked vegetables for easier digestion. you lose some vitamin c by cooking vegetables but absorb more of other nutrients, so steamed cabbage/kale/spinach/broccoli/etc.
-spices and aromatics like garlic/ginger/onion also provide multiple health benefits

You won't really find a few foods that you can eat forever and get optimal nutrition with, since optimal nutrition means having a varied diet with many different foods.
>>
>>9044681
You forgot to mention beans or some other source of fiber.
>>
>>9044745
I said unprocessed whole grains and cooked/raw vegetables.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.