[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDk PwBIL3kc :)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 16

File: maxresdefault (5).jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (5).jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDkPwBIL3kc
:)
>>
>>9044397
poor thing, they killed it while it was alife
>>
>>9044397
That's some damn fresh cuttlefish, probably tastes delicious. Though the Western outdoorsman in me wishes they would at least stab it in the brain before butchering it.
>>
>>9044438
they can't really stab them in the brain. Cephalapods don't have a brain the way we think of one, it's spread out across their entire nervous system, not just one organ.
>>
Why haven't we nuked these people yet?
>>
>>9044427
>they killed it while it was alive
Well, obviously.
>>
>>9044459
Well, guess that's the best you can do really.
>>9044464
Except for the ones killed in the inital blast, they probably wouldn't notice or care. There's so much pollution already a little radioactive fallout wouldn't make much of a difference.
>>
File: 1474185127361.jpg (77KB, 447x483px) Image search: [Google]
1474185127361.jpg
77KB, 447x483px
>>9044464
anime son
>>
>>9044464
More humane than poultry farmers.
>>
>>9044480
Pretty sure that's why we nuked Japan in the first place, but they just won't stop.
>>
a lot shittier things happen in nature, not that i'd want this to happen to me
>>
>>9044397
omg poor squid
it was aliv and they kil it

this never happen anywhere
>>
obligatory

>this kills the squid
>>
File: 1491338585771.jpg (6KB, 220x182px) Image search: [Google]
1491338585771.jpg
6KB, 220x182px
>>9044655
not sure that it did.
>>
>>9044397
Stopped eating squid and cuttlefish (also pork) when i realised how insanely intelligent and sentinent they are. Cant stop eating beef tho even tho cows are basically giant doggos because they are waaay to delicious.
>>
why are there so many pussies on /ck/?
>>
>>9044776
You're not a pussy because you feel sad seeing a live creature being cut into and not killed instantly. Most people will still eat animals, but they at least want to know that the animal suffered as little as possible. And in the future most people will probably only eat cultured meats since no animals will have to be killed for it.

There's no benefit to being okay with creatures being killed for food but suffering unnecessarily during the process.
>>
>>9044776
Lack of empathy is symptomatic of autism.
You get vaxxed as a child?
>>
>>9044804
You're a pussy.
>>
>>9045988
Animals aren't human beings.

Why do so many milennials anthropomorphize animals? Is it because they watched too many cartoons and video games with anthropomorphized animal characters? Or is it because they're so sheltered and never spent any time hunting, on a farm, fishing, etc? Or maybe it's something else entirely?
>>
>>9045988
empathy for non-humans as an omnivorous species is symptomatic of being pointlessly empathetic.
>>
>>9046000
Trips confirm Aspergers
>>
I understand humanely killing livestock and delicious mammals, but I will never understand people giving a shit about fish, crab, lobsters, ect.

They are such simple life forms they're basically moving food
>>
>>9044438
>probably tastes delicious.
salty rubber. totally pointless.
>>
>>9046044
>>Rubber

Stop overcooking it.
>>
>>9044714
>two groups are intelligent
>won't eat one group because of the above
>won't stop eating one group because they're too delicious
either commit fully or don't commit at all.
>>
>>9044397
Those look delicious af
>>
>>9046044
t. retard
>>
>>9044804
>your not a pussy because muh feel
pussy
>>
>>9045995
If you say so. I think it's easier for most people to act calloused toward the suffering of another living thing than for them to admit it bothers them and try to change it though.

>>9046002
Not really. Treating animals with kindness can help you treat other humans better. And most people who eat meat still want the most efficient and painless methods used to kill animals for food. There's a reason we don't chop limbs off of live animals, or abhor seeing parts of a fish being cut off but not being killed and thrown back into a tank of water. It's cruel, and it could be indicative of how you think of other living things, i.e. humans.

It's also why we are disturbed by children who repeatedly torture animals. Often they'll grow up and do the same thing to people. It's not pointless to think this is a bad thing.
>>
>>9046198
That kind of thinking usually stops people from trying entirely. "If you aren't vegan you might as well eat nothing but meat from tortured animals" doesn't help the animals, it only makes you feel better about yourself for doing what you think is right. Don't put someone down for attempting to reduce any pain they cause, you can't expect everyone to immediately change every aspect of their life.
>>
>>9046232
>literally copied the first few words from my post but still made a spelling error that i didn't make
>>
>>9046000
Thank goodness for video games desensitizing them or all these millennials would be useless when the draft kicks in.
>>
>>9046249
"It's okay to do something bad because something else is worse" is a lame excuse. The best societies and people are always trying to improve. People used to (and still do, sometimes) cut a part off of an animal for food but not kill it. Some people thought this was cruel and came up with the throat cutting method to kill it quickly, instead of letting it suffer for hours or days by dismembering it while still alive. This also had the added benefit of making for better meat because the animal wasn't stressed and suffering for hours or days as it slowly died. Cruelty and suffering should be worked against, you shouldn't just accept it and act like it'll never change, because it can.
>>
>>9046255

Alas, they're still going to be useless because they:
a) are in physically poor condition
b) have never had any experience with firearms
>>
>>9046244
No. Your reason for not eating Group A was because they're intelligent. Your reason for eating Group B despite being intelligent is because "they're delicious."
You have pretty weak convictions.
t.meat eater
>>
>>9046280
PT them til they die
>>
>>9046287
I'm not that poster. But I've seen many, many people say they felt like it was pointless to even try because of vegans or other people saying that little changes are pointless if you don't do everything they say to do.
>>
>>9046276
> Cruelty and suffering should be worked against, you shouldn't just accept it and act like it'll never change, because it can.

but why should it? who gives a fuck. it's an animal.
>>
>>9044397
Poor fishy just wanted to cuddle.
>>
>>9046348
Sounds like you've never experienced any cruelty or suffering, or haven't seen anyone you care about experience it either. That's fine. But, I'm sure one day you'll feel differently about it. Just because it's an animal and can't directly tell you in a language that you speak that it's suffering, doesn't make it okay. People who treat animals better usually treat other people better too.

>It's also why we are disturbed by children who repeatedly torture animals. Often they'll grow up and do the same thing to people. It's not pointless to think this is a bad thing.
>>
>>9046348

I won't be the one coming to help you when some Japanese guy comes to cut you up into pieces.
>>
>>9046023
so pigs, cows, sheep, chicken, goats,turkeys, etc. are all statues?
>>
>>9046044
doesn't know how to cook seafood
>>
> 2017 The Year Asian Males surpassed White Cucks in Masculinity
>>
>>9046453
>> 2017 The Year Asian Males surpassed White Cucks in Masculinity

Please don't lump us all in with the pathetic Millenial white kids. Some of us can still hunt, gut, & cook our own food... we're probably a dying breed thought.
>>
>>9046453

OMG I SAW A CHINESE MAN COOK A FISH LIVE ON TV!?!?!?!

I HAD TO HIDE MY SCARED LITTLE WHITE BOY ASS IN MY SAFE SPACE AND CRY FOR A WEEK!
>>
>>9046460
Then start breeding, mate!
>>
>>9046460
>we're probably a dying breed though

I dunno, how about you have some kids?
>>
>ITT: women and numales cry over a molluscs
>>
>>9046468
>how about you have some kids?

They'll just turn out to be Millenials then, won't they?

duh!
>>
>>9046607
kek
>>
>>9046468
Lol, no thanks. I'd rather be the last american male who hunts and fishes than ruin my life by spawning ingrate monsters who won't want to hunt or fish and probably sue me for not paying for their sex change. You go right ahead, dumbass.
>>
>>9046607

They will with our education system at the moment. It's all about indoctrination by the left wing lot. If anyone denies this you are either a liar or so blinkered, you should be running in the Kentucky Derby
>>
>>9046704
He says unironically while shitposting on the cooking board of 4chan.
Reminds me of the "I'd have a girlfriend if it wasn't for x" mentally of r9k
>>
>>9046704

Why not raise children and teach them how to hunt and fish?

The reason millenials don't do those things is because their parents were too busy playing keep-up-with-the-Joneses and didn't take their kids hunting, fishing, camping, etc.
>>
>>9046255
>inplying I'm not going to do everything in my power to dodge the draft
>implying the draft is morally acceptable
>implying I would allow myself to become a machine man in a machine army controlled by men with machine hearts
>>
>>9046750

Given how you've assimilated the board culture of greentexting and "implying", I'd say you're very much a machine sheep. You'd be perfect for the army.
>>
>>9046750

Enjoy getting raped by Tyrone in prison
>>
>>9046720
>indoctrination by the left wing lot

Yeah, it would be so much better if the right had their way and the Bible was the primary textbook, kids were taught the universe is 6000 years old, humans roamed the planet with dinosaurs, and americans have never harmed a soul but have always been benevolent benefactors wherever they reach their pure, white hand.
>>
>>9046742
>The reason millenials don't do those things is because their parents were too busy playing keep-up-with-the-Joneses and didn't take their kids hunting, fishing, camping, etc.

I'm not so sure this is the entire reason... kids are super fucking unmotivated, for almost anything.

I think it's from the "participant" mentality, where everybody is a winner for just showing up. Eventually, without competition, you lose interest.

Same with hunting & fishing...just look at OP in this thread.
>>
>>9046772
Indoctrination of any sort is problematic, anon. Nobody said right-wing was any better.
>>
>>9046772
wat?
>>
File: ROKArmyVietnamWarMap.jpg (166KB, 441x721px) Image search: [Google]
ROKArmyVietnamWarMap.jpg
166KB, 441x721px
>>9046453
>asians historically wimpier than americans

I served with a number of Vietnam Vets who told me the Vietcong would go out of their way to avoid a platoon of Koreans even if it meant facing an American Company because the Koreans were such ruthlessly fierce battlers and literally took no prisoners.
>>
>>9046787
>kids are super fucking unmotivated, for almost anything.

While I agree with you, I think that (and the "everyone is a winner" bullshit) are totally unrelated problems.

The motivation issue, IMHO, comes from the fact that there are so many passive distractions these days. Sit in front of the TV/tablet/PC. Play a video game. Watch a movie. Nothing requires activity anymore, whereas when I was a kid the common pastimes were riding our bikes, playing sports, building a treehouse, etc.

>>without competition, you lose interest.
That's why hunting, fishing, etc, are perfect. It is a competition. Go fishing with your buddies and it's all about who caught the most or the biggest fish.
>>
File: smug.png (53KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
53KB, 200x200px
>>9046772
>disagreeing with the left wingers makes you a YEC huwite mail who idolizes America
>>
>>9046811
Koreans did some shit in Vietnam man, best listen to what the GI's said they did. It's true.
>>
>>9046453
you realise the vietcong used to capture american soldiers and then torture them within earshot of american bases in order to demoralise american troops right?
>>
>>9044397
This people has no feelings.
>>
>>9046831
I know it's true. These were grizzled battle hardened fuckers that might bullshit about some things, but not combat.
>>
>>9046840
That sounds incredibly unlikely. The sound of someone screaming doesn't carry very far. It's unlikely the enemy could even get that close to a base without getting in a shootout with the guards on the base's perimeter. Assuming they did get close enough to be within earshot, they'd be a magnet for incoming fire the moment someone started screaming.

I have no doubt they did some horrible stuff to American soldiers (and vice-versa), but that scenario sounds too improbable to believe.
>>
>>9046453
>real men laugh at things being cut up while still alive :^)
that's not masculine
>>
>>9046882
Although I'm skeptical of his claim because the grizzled frontline veterans of Vietnam I served with never said that, most of those forward bases were just cleared hilltops with a dense jungle surrounding it. Enemy could be within 10 meters of the perimeter and you wouldn't see them. That's why they surrounded the base for several hundred meters with antipersonnel mines and forward posts with claymores on avenues of approach. But you would still be able to hear loudspeaker human voices from 500 meters.
>>
I'm not defending PETA, but damn that's fucked up for not killing it humanely. Those are one of the most intelligent creatures of the sea.
>>
>>9047463
Agreed. Some people are saying there's no brain to pierce or any way to kill it instantly, but even if that's true, something like quickly cutting the main part in half should be enough trauma to put it into shock where it won't feel anything else or essentially kill it. They're basically cutting the body in half, and you can see with the second guy that its tentacles are reaching toward the scissors to try and stop it. Seems like prolonged suffering for them. It's a bit sad.

Unfortunately saying something like this gets a bunch of comments of "you're a pussy, it's food, only humans can feel pain" etc. which is a bit silly, but I hope the people saying those things will eventually change their minds. I used to think similar things but I was trying to justify something which I knew was causing pain to another living creature, and eventually admitted it was wrong.
>>
>>9044397
poor babies. i am vegan because it reduces suffering. i hope others do the same
>>
Neat video.

I loved cuttlefish back when I was a little kid and thought animals were awesome (grew up on a tropical island), and I've loved eating them ever since.

Cool how he removes the animal from it's own flesh so easily as though it's wearing a shell.
>>
File: whitepeople.png (174KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
whitepeople.png
174KB, 500x299px
>>9044397
Nice Seiko diver

Also, ITT: Snookums McWhiteOutrage
>>
>>9046198
nah i'm good thanks
>>
I will never stop eating meat nor do I think killing is wrong inherently, especially not when it has to do with food
I am however against torture, which is what this is, and anybody who would indulge in it deserves to be tortured in return
Cruelty is typically a sign of faulty wiring in a person, these people need to be dealt with using cruelty in order to establish dominance of the healthy minded people
>>
>>9044397
The hell? Are they just tossing the inedible bits into the river?
>>
>>9048868

As opposed to what?

The bits that are inedible to humans will be consumed by bottom feeders, and the truly inedible bits will become part of the landscape, just like what would have happened if they'd been left alone in nature.

I only have a problem with fishing/hunting when it becomes unsustainable, and makes it so that my grandkids will never be able to see a cuttlefish in the wild. As much as I think they're majestic creatures or whatever, I also think it's amazing that we can enjoy eating them as fresh and tender as possible.It looks like unnecessary cruelty to the fucking fish, but it really isn't. I mean, it isn't Necessary for them to butcher it alive, but it's just post-mortem bodily reactions, and the animal isn't really writhing in pain.
>>
>>9046772
>The entire right are evangelical Baptists
>>
>>9048899
>It looks like unnecessary cruelty to the fucking fish, but it really isn't. I mean, it isn't Necessary for them to butcher it alive, but it's just post-mortem bodily reactions, and the animal isn't really writhing in pain.
I don't think the large cuts to the body are instantly killing it, you can see one of them reaching toward the scissors as it's being cut. That's not post-mortem, that's something feeling the pain of being cut open and trying to stop it.
>>
File: 1112110032.jpg (173KB, 470x353px) Image search: [Google]
1112110032.jpg
173KB, 470x353px
* drools *
>>
>>9049223
How would you feel about someone cutting up a live sea cucumber which is the way they serve them from street carts in Korea? They look like a tube of solidified mucous. Will you feel empathy for that thing?
>>
>>9046772
Better the bible than the Koran??
Anyway, only idiots believe those things, but there are a lot of idiots. The bible isn't supposed to be taken literally. Symbolism was a huge thing back then and even Jesus spoke in parables when he taught. The new testament is pretty dope and closely reflects naturalistic pantheism which is based on science, and Genesis parallels the big bang theory.
>>
>>9049264
>cutting up a live sea cucumber which is the way they serve them from street carts in Korea

>open air circumcision market
>>
>>9046811
Apparently, if they came to get you and you started masturbating, it would buy you another half hour because that's all spiritual to them and shit. Know thy enemy.
>>
desu the thing that made me mad was the shitty butchery, shit sharpless and rusted tools and at one point the chink literally steeps on the tastly loin with his dirty rubber boot
>>
>>9049264
Sure, why not? I'll regularly catch spiders or other bugs and put them outside instead of just killing them. Just because something isn't cute like a kitten or puppy doesn't mean you should be okay with inflicting pain on it. And yeah I know some people will say they don't feel pain like people do, but if a creature makes an effort to get away from something that's injuring it, it obviously is experiencing something similar to pain.
>>
I don't give a shit
>>
>>9044427
get the fuck over it liberal. This is how our ancestors ate and they would be ashamed at how weak willed, yellow bellied, and limp wristed their descendants have become. if you dont have the stomach for it go back to the site for juniors and fags.
>>
>>9050189
>we wuz cavemen
white people are pathetic
>>
>>9050195
And yet we still run the world.
Funny isn't it?
>>
>>9049284
>whitey starts whining about asians
>but at least we're not muslims!
is this the new "thank god for mississippi"?
>>
>>9050197
doesn't look like it will last much longer though ^_^
>>
>>9050189
I think our ancestors would be pretty impressed by scientific developments in farming with things like lab-grown meat and milk, vertical farms, GMO food, etc. I don't think they thoroughly enjoyed butchering animals but viewed it as a necessary part of life for them, required for survival. And I don't think they would enjoy seeing what happens in some factory farms.

>>9050197
"we"

Do you run anything, or hold any power? Most likely no. I'm white, I'm not ashamed of being white although I'll admit white people have done some bad (and good) things, and there are things I like about white culture that I think shouldn't be forgotten. But acting like you're above everyone else because some white people hold more power doesn't help anyone, including you. Just being white doesn't make you better. If you don't have anything going on in your life that's making you hold onto your skin color as a sense of pride and accomplishment, I urge you to find other things to do that you can be proud of. You'll be a lot happier. Trust me.
>>
>>9050234
I manage the top grossing Cinnabon in my state, shitskin

What do you do, other than collect welfare and make babies out of wedlock?
>>
>>9050234
Don't bother with him, he's high off himself.
>>
>>9050256
>manages a shitty cinnamon bun chain shop owned by someone else
>muh power

Topkek!
>>
>>9050256
Holy shit, my sides.
>>
ITT teenagers who've never seen a lick of death or violence outside of schoolyard brawls chest-thumping over how hard and badass they are for not caring that a sea creature got killed

Oh to be young again. It would almost be cute if it weren't so embarrassing.
>>
>>9050198
>Thank god for Mississippi
Oh, that's a good one. And fitting. Adding it to my vernacular.
>>
File: whitepeople.jpg (44KB, 607x1080px) Image search: [Google]
whitepeople.jpg
44KB, 607x1080px
>>9050256
>And yet we still run the world
>>
>>9050509
Dude it's just a fucking fish. It's an animal. The only time you should be "saddened" over a death is loss of human life (actual sentient creatures) and pets (family members).
>>
>>9050683
What about a member of a rare endangered species, where there's like fewer than 50 still alive? Let alone the last of one?

Or a mysterious crystalline entity that murders Starfleet colonists by the hundreds, and you had to kill it with a reverse tachyon beam, because you couldn't communicate with it and tell it to stop. If you were Captain Picard I bet you'd be sad because it's your mission to explore and seek out new life, and you couldn't make meaningful contact with that one.
>>
>>9050256
>I manage the top grossing Cinnabon in my state

Saul?!
>>
>>9050705
rolling
>>
File: dawwwwwwwwwww.jpg (81KB, 1024x733px) Image search: [Google]
dawwwwwwwwwww.jpg
81KB, 1024x733px
>>9050683
>haha anyone who feels empathy towards animals is a big wimp i bet those fuckin pusseys cant even browse liveleak!

d'awwwwww. :)
>>
>>9050189
You don't do well with sarcasm, eh?
>>
>>9050197
>we still run the world
lmao shit, is this what running the world looks like
>>
File: 1492489511058.jpg (30KB, 539x552px) Image search: [Google]
1492489511058.jpg
30KB, 539x552px
>>9044397
>that woman at :06
>>
Damn. The way that little one desperately tried to grab what was inviscerating it.
>>
>>9050256
>we was kangs with the best mass produced corporate cinnabons in Iowa.

White superiority, lads.
>>
File: 1398435910321.jpg (65KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
1398435910321.jpg
65KB, 704x400px
>itt: holier-than-thou hypocrites

Please, as if you actually give a shit about what you eat on a day-to-day basis. Whenever you're cooking your food, you don't think to yourself, "I hope this cow I'm about to cook was humanely butchered. It would really bother me if it wasn't". The only time you do is in threads like these to make yourself look better than the edgy posters, all while making yourselves look as stupid as said edgy posters.
>>
>>9054956
Does thinking that make you feel better about yourself, because you feel bad but don't do anything? I stopped eating meat and do my best to make sure no animal products ever go to waste, and have donated to multiple companies working on lab-grown meat.
>>
>>9055481

I just threw away a whole batch of chicken thighs cause they were overcooked n dry.

>>9055481
Are you a child?

>this makes me feel bad
>So I'll avoid it

Life is accepting how terrible existence can be while latching onto what makes it worth surviving.
>>
>>9055504
How am I avoiding it? I'm literally talking to people about it right now. I stopped eating meat because it wasn't totally necessary and I felt it could maybe reduce the suffering of some animals in factory farms. Do you really think there's something wrong with that? I've accepted that it's necessary on some level, I'm not an extreme vegan talking about murderous carnivores and how they're all terrible people. I've latched onto scientific developments and advancements like lab-grown meat as something beneficial, I think it's amazing.
>>
>>9055524
Animals eat animals. This is life.

Bet you've never even skinned a rabbit or filleted a fish because you're an insulated babby man. Instead you subscribe to some shit that adds to human suffering by faceless 3rd worlders to harvest, but hey, at least it's not some precious googley-eyed livestock!

You know the destruction of the popularization of quinoa? I don't give a fuck, but it's worse than bolt gunning a heifer.
>>
>>9055537
Yes, and if animals were kept in better conditions without so much waste and suffering it wouldn't be such of a problem. Animals eat animals, fine, most animals aren't stuffing them into factory farms and then throwing away thousands of pounds of meat.

I've caught and eaten seafood plenty of times. You don't know me, so don't assume things like that. I have less of a problem with meat from places that assure animal welfare, or people who raise their own animals. I remember reading that butchered chickens were being sent from USA to China for further processing, before being sent back, so is that any better than the ones in other countries who have to pick produce?

I'm not sure why you're fighting me on everything. Why do you think it's pointless to try and do better, or reduce the suffering of another? I'm not trying to guilt you about your eating habits, if you feel guilty that's on you. My main issue is that any slaughtering done should be done in a way to minimize the suffering of the animal, if you have a problem with this then that's a serious problem with yourself that you should ponder. And if you're going to get angry at someone for admitting that animal cruelty does make them feel guilty and they do multiple things to try and fix that problem, it's also on you for having an issue with that.

Hope you'll think about those things instead of getting so angry and fighting literally everything I've stated.
>>
>>9055570
Not eating animals because of the potential suffering is the same as social media activism.

These are the realities we live with in an industrialized society. Acceptance is part of maturity.
>>
>>9055504
>>9055504
>Life is accepting how terrible existence can be while latching onto what makes it worth surviving.
>Bet you've never even skinned a rabbit or filleted a fish because you're an insulated babby man

Next level edgelord spotted. Sorry son but manliness is not measured by the number and variety of lesser creatures you've killed.

As a human, you are a member of what is likely the only species on this planet capable of fully comprehending and emphasizing with the suffering of other creatures. Sure, nature can be extremely cruel, but it's unlikely that a lion understands the pain and suffering it's causing to a baby gazelle when it slowly eats it alive over the course of 20 minutes. When a toad swallows a mouse whole, it doesn't know that the mouse is probably going to die in horrible agony as it's asphyxiated by stomach acid, it just knows that it's hungry.

You, on the other hand, do understand the suffering you cause to other creatures when you kill and eat them. This puts you in a unique position and this is why it's worse when you do it. Not only do you fully comprehend the suffering you're inflicting, you also know that it's unnecessary and that you could feed yourself without it if you really wanted to.

And honestly, the fact that you're basing your idea of your own manliness on how many defenseless animals you've killed is sad as fuck. If you were out hunting elephants with a spear then you could have a point but fucking rabbits? Fish? You might as well say, "lol bet you've never even stomped on a anthill because you're a insulated babby man". If you're going to judge your manliness by hunting, at least pick an example that could theoretically fight back.
>>
>>9055593

This is some grade school morality, anon. "Everyone else is doing it therefore it's fine if I do it". You could live in a society where it was the norm to rape toddlers but that wouldn't make it right for you to do it.

>Hey, raping babies sucks, but that's the reality of the society we live in. Accepting it and raping your first baby is just part of maturity.

No, maturity is accepting responsibility for your own actions, not passing the buck to "society". It doesn't matter if the majority is doing something wrong and your choice to abstain would make no real difference in the world. A person concerned with acting correctly would still choose to abstain.
>>
>>9055595
Who is talking about manliness? I am talking about the nature of life.

What suffering does a rabbit incur to have a .22 to the head? And filleting a fish? You compare this to stomping an anthill? What, are you going to eat the ants?

I'm starting to get a brain-short from the retardation of your grasping.
>>
>>9055610
>Who is talking about manliness?
see
>>9055537
>you're an insulated babby man
>>
>>9055609
>carnivores eat other animals in the wild
>this is metaphorical to raping toddlers

Ummm.... good job?
>>
>>9055624
Yes, the point was that the view was infantile, and the response ignores the reasoning behind it.

>Also, man up.
>>
File: 1460646547317.jpg (126KB, 911x615px) Image search: [Google]
1460646547317.jpg
126KB, 911x615px
>>9055595
>>9055609
>>9055610
>>
>>9055630

It's obviously a silly exaggeration used to prove a point. If you can't see the same logic being used for both arguments then your IQ is not high enough for you to be posting here and you probably need to go to bed so that you can be well rested for school tomorrow.
>>
>>9055595
>Not only do you fully comprehend the suffering you're inflicting

Except that most animals don't suffer when they're killed for commercial purposes. Having worked in a beef processing plant, I can tell you that the cows go down quickly and painlessly.
>>
>>9055645
Nigga you just compared a natural act of predation to child rape. No, there is no same logic, that was fucking stupid.
>>
>>9055650

Again, if you don't understand that both scenarios are operating under the same logic then you're literally retarded. I didn't say they were equivalent. I offered a hypothetical situation every reasonable person would oppose and attempted to justify it using the same logic you used to justify your refusal to make any attempt to reduce the suffering of other living beings.

I really don't have time to take you through basic logic. If you don't get it then I apologize for straining your limited mental resources.

>>9055638
>muh fragile masculinity
You're starting to get boring, anon.
>>
>>9044397
Why do people get upset over things like this as if they're killing animals for fun?
>>
>>9055666
No reasonable person would compare livestock use to toddler rape. Also the "masculinity," jab went way over your head. So much for a sense of humor.

I guess you're just a dumbass who feels good about not participating in the consumption of slaughtered livestock. Tried to introduce you to another worldview, but you were too stubborn and/or retarded to attempt to brain it.

Whatever, guess I'll keep hunting and fishing while you have an upside-down view of carnivorous human behavior.
>>
>>9055647
A perfect slaughter for a cow with a bolt gun is going to be much better than the cuttlefish being dismembered while still alive like in the OP's video. But even then, things don't always go perfectly. Sometimes they aren't kept in the best conditions, sometimes the slaughter just goes wrong, sometimes the people dealing with them are abusive, and sometimes the meat just gets thrown away. It's better than dismembering a live animal but still not perfect.
>>
>>9055682
I accept that some animals have to be killed for food but the way it's being done in the video seems unnecessarily painful for them. You can see with the guy using the scissors that the tentacles start reaching for him as he starts cutting it, that makes it seem like it's slow and painful. It would be like instead of stunning and cutting the throat of an animal, you started cutting off its limbs while it was still alive.
>>
File: 1494006818398.jpg (37KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
1494006818398.jpg
37KB, 500x477px
their bones sustain my precious birds
>>
>>9055683
>the "masculinity," jab went way over your head
sounds a lot like
>i was just pretending to be retarded!

>he thinks that anyone needs to be introduced to the idea that animals eat other animals

dont worry, we all know youre not pretending
>>
>>9055748
>still alive.
and conscious*
>>
>>9055748
I have to admit the guy cutting it with scissors came off stupid and incompetent. I didn't see anything wrong with the woman's method though.
>>
>>9055761
She was quicker and it was probably a bit less painful for it, but it still seems like a method that kept it alive longer than necessary. Still starting with cutting the body open. If you have a cleaver it seems like it would be less painful for it to give the "head" a quick chop in half, similar to what's done to lobsters.
>>
why are chinks always trying to inflict pain on their food?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pinikpikan
>>
>>9055797
>which is said to improve the flavour after cooking
There's your answer.
>>
>>9055868
There are plenty of other things you can do to improve the flavor other than literally beating a live chicken until it's bruised.
>>
that bitch at the beginning
>"apparently they're not actually fish according to the biology or whatever"
jesus christ tourists are dumb
>>
>>9046435
Who cares - all seafood smells like piss. Whoever eats it is a fucking degenerate.
>>
>>9044397

>Bursting the ink sac

Fucking amateur! REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>9044397
>CUTtlefish
>gets cut the fuck up

It's like pottery. Bravo Nolan.
>>
>>9044397
Holy fuck. This was doing nothing for me until the thing tried to grab at the shears cutting it open, then throwing its tentacles towards the wound.

It's in pain. It's traying to stop it. A durr is retared enough to just prance around when shot. That thing knew what was happening.
>>
Wow, there's a lot of fags on /ck/. O no an animal died. i cri evry tiem
>>
>>9055595
Wow, that is a lot of words to type when you could have just said "I'm a huge faggot please rape my face" and communicate the same thing.
>>
>>9044397

poor cuttlefish. turns white from the pain.

super sad desu. there are more edgelords than necessary on this icelandic/mexican fusion "cooking" board.
>>
>>9057567
Guess it's better than the... alternative...
>>
File: waterproof kek.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
waterproof kek.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>9050256
>>
>>9055650

You're missing his argument.

He was applying the same (or a similar) logic you were using to justify your moral outlook on eating animals to a case that could hypothetically be actuality (a society in which it's okay to rape kids), but which we (or most of us) find morally repugnant, in order to show a contradiction in your line of reasoning, and that it's faulty.
>>
>>9050256
Hearty kek
>>
>>9044427
What do you dense fucker think happens it it gets eaten by a whale or a shark?
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.