[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i roasted a 5lb prime rib and then bf and i both got gastroenteritis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

i roasted a 5lb prime rib and then bf and i both got gastroenteritis and most of it it sat in the fridge for a week

i just cut it all up and put it into the crock pot for chili

what am i in for?
>>
>>9043634
>gastroenteritis
Gastroenteritis.
>>
>>9043643
i looks, smells and tastes fine tho.. how long does it last cooked in the fridge?
>>
chili
>>
>>9043634
you're not getting any responses when you start a post with me and my boyfriend
>>
File: gaaaay-widget-47eae1-w192.png (35KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
gaaaay-widget-47eae1-w192.png
35KB, 192x192px
>>9043657
>>
>>9043634
You should be ok. Me and my boyfriend did the same thing. Slow cooker and spices should kill anything questionable.
>>
>>9043668
yeah that's what i though too. i would have liked to put a bit of whiskey or something in there also but i just got a job after being unemployed for over a year and haven't been paid yet and didn't have any extra money for whiskey
>>
File: 800px-Daffy_Duck.svg.png (76KB, 800x1232px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Daffy_Duck.svg.png
76KB, 800x1232px
>>9043634
Honestly, it probably had nothing to do with the meat or your buttplugging faggotry. It was probably the fact that you touched surfaces in restrooms, doorknobs, carpets, shoestrings and didn't wash your hands before you ate. Or, you're like a good percentage of americans who put paper money in their mouth like daffy duck and dig into their pockets for change when paying a bill.

tl;dr address your hygiene issues.
>>
>>9043634
Me and my boyfriend LOOOOVE prime rib chili.
>>
Me and my boyfriend shove old meat down our throats all the time
>>
>>9043634

i dunno? enjoy your two week diarrhea streak?
>>
>>9043836
>two week diarrhea streak

That'd be a good band name.
>>
You should be good. Me and my girlfriend (male) enjoy boiled left-over meat regularly.
>>
>>9043657
>This
It's "My boyfriend and I". Haven't you seen the
queen?
>>
>>9043634
If the meat was responsible for making you sick (and it probably wasn't, if it was cooked adequately), the bacteria will continue to colonize it and produce toxins which are not destroyed by cooking.
>>
>>9043711
i pick and eat most of what my body produces and excretes and chew my fingers and nails

i don't get sick very often and when i do i fight it off quite quickly
>>
>>9043634
corn fed beef tastes like fucking shit
>>
>>9045489
>good marbling is bad
ok, memelord
>>
>>9043634
Hubby never complains when I make him mini bacon sriracha beef wellingtons with week old beef... So I think you guys will be OK ! Post pics, would love to see how it turned out !
>>
>>9044563
Kekekek
>>
Bbgf
>>
>>9044563
Uh, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but a girlfriend (male) isn't a girlfriend
>>
>>9047909
Watch it, shitlord
>>
>>9044898
now im probably massively oversimplifying, but i heard generally with beef the baceria to worry about is E. coli which will grow on a film on the surface so cooking it will kill them off and leave the meat fine
>>
>>9047973
Cooking will kill the bacteria but it won't destroy the toxin they've already produced.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.