[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here is a list of things I would rather eat than eggplant: Burnt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Eggplant[1].jpg (71KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Eggplant[1].jpg
71KB, 1200x900px
Here is a list of things I would rather eat than eggplant:

Burnt hair
Fossilized garbage
Thousands and thousands of spiders
My own face
Ethernet cable
Poison
>>
Spiders are a delicacy in other countries, you uncivilized faggot.
>>
All the flavour is in the skin so if you partially skin it it essentially becomes tofu. Salt it for a bit, dry it off and use it in a stirfry.
>>
>>9039587
You must be 18 or older to access this webzone.
>>
>>9039779
eggplant is fucking gross dude. taste, texture and all.
>>
>>9039677
>salt it

This. You have to salt it and let it sit a while to draw out some of the water. Try it and if you don't like it, eat a huge bunch of the last item on your list.
>>
if you cut eggplant into reasonably thin slices (like potato slices) and fry them in a pan they're fucking delicious
>>
>>9039587
>being this addicted to sugar

Fix your taste buds bud
>>
>>9041892
This.

Dipping the slices in a thick beer dough before frying is delicious as well.
>>
>>9039587
you aren't cooking it right
>>
>>9041800
Idiot manchild. Eggplant is delicious, filling, and versatile.
>>
File: MMY_0691.jpg (64KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
MMY_0691.jpg
64KB, 800x530px
>>9041800
You just don't know how to cook them.
>>
>>9039587
Yu Xiang Eggplant is my staple at any Chinese restaurant, oily as fuck but hell bent delicious.
>>
>>9039587
We're all in agreement that you're a faggot. Eggplant is easy to fuck up if you don't have instruction how to prepare it though. Get your baba ghanoush on. Different way to look at it.
>>
File: 1449613758632.jpg (8KB, 173x160px) Image search: [Google]
1449613758632.jpg
8KB, 173x160px
I would kill to have eggplants be a more consistent part of my diet. The texture and heaviness of it is absolutely heavenly on days where meat is not on the menu.
Get your palate straight, lad.
>>
Anyone have a good eggplant parm recipe?
>>
I want to like it, but the last time I made it the skin was chewy and ruined the experience.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.