[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any other liqueurs,or digestif that I should try?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: dtdg.jpg (4MB, 4048x3036px) Image search: [Google]
dtdg.jpg
4MB, 4048x3036px
Are there any other liqueurs,or digestif that I should try?

These 3 are my favorite
>>
>malort
>favorite
Good lord man
>>
>>9039431
isn't jeppson's swill?

are you from chi?
>>
Fernet costs 30 euros where I live, it's fucking insane.
>>
>>9039431
Frangelico definitely, but its more sweet than herby
>>
>>9039431

I was disappointed in Malort. In that it was perfectly fine-tasting, not at all abhorrent, and probably easier to take as a shot than most other liquors, to my taste. Not that I'm eager to try again.

>>9039470

I would think "swill" necessarily denotes poorly-made low-quality booze, which Malort wouldn't be. I think lamb with mint jelly is the most disgusting combination on earth, but I wouldn't call it "junk food".
>>
Still haven't got to try malort which is kinda odd considering Chi is definitely my favorite city. Maybe while I'm here I'll buy a bottle. Is it expensive?
>>
>>9039630
Its like $17, and almost every single bar, or store has it.

you can buy it online here
http://www.binnys.com/spirits/Jeppsons_Malort_112991.html
>>
File: friesengeist-56-100-cl.jpg (47KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
friesengeist-56-100-cl.jpg
47KB, 800x800px
>>9039431
Chartreuse is elite mate! I just got a bottle of "Neuvième Centenaire" as a present it's beautiful!!

You should try Friesengeist, a German digestive you flame up before drinkink, it's actually very good and it as a nice social side because you light it up (and light off w/ your hand palm when you're not a pussy)
>>
>>9039431
Ugh such basic bro bar digestifs
>>
>No mention of Galliano
Do you even drink harvey wallbangers? It's like you don't want to have fun at bars
>>
>>9039539
>Frangelico definitely, but its more sweet than herby
I second it. There's a reason it was first class Pan Am ;)

Most of my apertif moods are for food pairings, like sherry and some cheese. But, for pure summer refreshment, lemonades and vermouth, cinzano, and the link are fun, esp if you twist in some other flavors, from citrus to cucumbers or watermelon.

I guess you can imitate the Queen (and her Mother) and a few other historical reference figures and get into the dubonnet apertif discovery.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/8159201.stm

I like unusual items from my travels, some of which just aren't imported, so just remain memory until I travel again.
I like to sip Tuaca, sometimes it really makes a good cocktail with Coke, chinnoto if you can get it.
Tokaj is a dessert wine, but it's pretty unique, and I highly recommend it's Budapest wine festival that features it. They have it at Total Wine finally.
>>
My personal favorites are Zwack (strong clove flavor), Amaro Montenegro (the taste is like a refined version of Fireball), and Campari. One bar I used to go to sold 50/50 shots of Fernet and Campari, they really compliment one another and help cut off the bite of the Fernet's anise. It's a bitch to shoot Fernet as is for me sometimes thanks to that, though I still really like it.

Since you like Green Chartruese, pick up a bottle of Yellow. That one is blended with honey and saffron which makes the already herbal liqueur pretty sweet.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.