[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food is fuel. You get picky about what you put in the tank, your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: deviantart.jpg (26KB, 484x300px) Image search: [Google]
deviantart.jpg
26KB, 484x300px
Food is fuel. You get picky about what you put in the tank, your engine is gonna die.
>>
it's literally the opposite
>>
This analogy is terrible. Until recently, using the wrong Octane was terrible
>>
>>9038069
Wrong, if you use shit fuel your fuel lines get clogged up and the internals of the engine can get all fucked up, if you use too low octane the engine gets fucked.
>>
>>9038078
>>9038083
That's the moral of the movie you fucking retards. The father who doesn't approve of his son's love of fine dining eventually comes around.
>>
>>9038083

This.

And any engine, no matter how new, will run like shit (or might not run at all) on shady quality gas, gas that has water contamination, too much ethanol, etc.
>>
>>9038087
No, it was anyone can cook. Moron
>>
>>9038100
>movies can only have one moral
American I'm guessing?
>>
>>9038069
only if youre a starving nigger in africa
>>
>>9038101
No, it's just the moral of the movie wasn't what you stated and the main moral was that anyone can cook.

I'm guessing you're a Eurotard that assumes anyone that disagrees is a yank cunt. I'm fucking Australian, there's more in the world than Europe and America, get that through your thick skull moron
>>
>>9038124
Try thinking about things instead of taking them at face value. Do you think Black Dog by led zeppelin is literally about a black dog?
>>
>>9038130
What you said was a moral isn't a fucking moral, it's a plot point mong, not a message/moral.
>>
>>9038153
A plot point that plays into the moral of the story
>>
File: 1494648838151.jpg (51KB, 709x542px) Image search: [Google]
1494648838151.jpg
51KB, 709x542px
>>9038069
>>
>>9038069
>Food is fuel. You get picky about what you put in the tank, your engine is gonna die.
My car takes premium gas, if I'm not picky and just throw whatever in the tank it will fuck the engine up.
>>
>>9038162
Not really, how does a rat accepting his sons love for fine dining play in to the anyone can cook moral, you don't even see him in the final cooking scene.
>>
>>9038174
It plays into the fact that you aren't limited to do the same old shit everyone else, or your family, does to survive. You can do anything if you put your mind to it. Anyone can cook.
>>
>>9038184
We aren't talking about how the rats used to live in shit and Remy didn't, you specifically mentioned the father rat coming around, not how Remy isn't limited.

Remy was already doing shit different from the start, answer my question, how does a father rat accepting his sons love of cooking and fine dining play in the anyone can cook moral
>>
>>9038100
>>9038124
Either way, it was shown that the father espousing the views from the OP came around and that they were wrong. Quit sperging out about minor wording details.
>>
>>9038198
You don't claim it's the moral of the movie when it's not and especially not when it isn't even a fucking moral.

It's not a minor wording mistake, it's full on retardation
>>
>>9038124
>there's more in the world than Europe and America.
Not of any significance.
But in all seriousness, both of you guys are fags. Talking shit on US while arguing over a childrens movie made here.
>>
>>9038204
>autism
>>
>>9038236
Never said the US was shit bud, tons of the people and the nigger areas are shit, sure, but I'm just saying there's more to the world and people should stop being so OBSESSED

>>9038237
No, I just know the difference between what's a moral and what's not. Spaz
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.