[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some generic white people foods? I'm asian and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 27

File: .png (599KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
.png
599KB, 620x465px
What are some generic white people foods?

I'm asian and I've been eating asian food my whole life and eating shit like meatballs, pasta, hamburger and chicken breast is new and exciting. Show me what you got.
>>
>>9037867
lasagne
chicken casserole
pot roast
macaroni and cheese
hot dogs
perogies
cabbage rolls
stuffed bell peppers
>>
spaghetti just like dad used to make
chicken-based dish
roast pork
roast beef
chicken-based dish
roast chicken
'za
chicken-based dish
chicken-based dish
>>
>>9037867
Steak and chips
Chicken schnitzel
Pie (chicken, beef, lamb, whatever)
Omlette
Fish and chips (there's a trillion ways to cook fish)
>>
>>9037867
>animal products
>animal products
>some simple carbs
>animal products
>processed cheddar product
>eggs
>animal products
>eggs
>tuna
>artifically colored condiments
American white food in a nutshell
>>
Basically baking is a very European thing. I noticed other cultures don't use the ovens as much, for some reason.

>casseroles
>roasts
>savoury pastries

Meat pies and stuffed quail come to mind.
>>
>>9037867
Cook with beer, wine, and herbs for seasoning. Avoid pretty much all forms of chili peppers. To get heat, white people use either black pepper, mustard, or horseradish.
>>
>>9038104
What the fuck do you stuff in a quail, your small weiner?
>>
File: Das it mane.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Das it mane.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>9038137
>stuffed quail
>>
>>9038134
>tfw hungarians aren't white
>>
>>9038150
White = West Europeans - Irish
>>
>>9038137
Anything you like. Cornbread stuffing. Rice dressing. Sausage meat. breadcrumbs and herbs.
>>
File: 20160205_211903.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160205_211903.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>9037867
White people food so tasty.
Eggs and tater tots smothered with black pepper gravy...full as fuck
>>
This shit all meat based. Where's the vegetable dishes?
>>
>>9038201
Green Bean Casserole
Sweet Potato Casserole
Spinach Omelette

desu most veggies are just a steamed and served on the side of the main course. Or a salad.
>>
>>9038160
>tfw arab rape-folk (iberians, maltese and southern italians) are white
>>
>>9038189
That looks like a great hangover cure
>>
Hamburger Helper and Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
>>
File: T H I C C.jpg (88KB, 665x650px) Image search: [Google]
T H I C C.jpg
88KB, 665x650px
>>9037867
>generic white people foods?

The only real amerian foods are actually invented by Niggers.

Soul food is pretty much the only "authentic" 'merican food.
>>
>>9038160
Nice joke, Abdul.
>>
>>9038201
Eggplant Parmesan
Potatoes in every conceivable form
Pineapple casserole
>>
>>9038280
I've only ever seen hamburger helper in black homes.
>>
>>9038284
Soul food is mostly bastardized french dishes though with an emphasis on the disgusting ingredients
>>
File: stpl.png (244KB, 529x759px) Image search: [Google]
stpl.png
244KB, 529x759px
Sandwiches is the universal white food

This shit is obvious. If I'm in a particularly black neighborhood there's a dozen chicken/bbq restaurants selling just chicken. Mexican it's a dozen selling sweet breads and/or tacos. White neighborhood dozen places down a block just selling sandwiches with an ever so slight twist. Like oh this is an italian sandwich place, this one is a panini place. This is a bakery/cafe but mainly sells sandwiches with their fresh baked bread. Look it's a subway next to a quiznos next to some other fancier sub-specialty place.
>>
>>9037867
homemade corn dogs with mustard
>>
>>9038556
>cajun/creole food = soul food
lol
>>
>>9038145
>>9038137

>uncultured plebs

The traditional stuffing in my area is

>ground pork
>minced garlic
>parley
>one eggs (for binding)

You can add to this

>breadcrumbs
>diced white onions
>sweet and hot peppers

I think that's pretty much it.
>>
>>9038284

Isn't soul food Jamaican?

The only American dish I would say, is BBQ.
>>
>>9037867
Where in Asia are you from, anon?
>>
>>9039130
Pakistan.
>>
>>9039132

OK I need to know what you guys eat in Pakistan.

Rice or bread? Which is the most popular starch?

What is a popular dinner meal?

What would be a popular fast food dish?
>>
>>9038201
pizza
>>
>>9037867
What do you mean generic white people food? Europe's cuisine is varied in part due to times of colonialism from way back, and they've had access to different spices, meats, preparations, and so forth. Or do you mean the United States? We have a lot of people from everywhere who try to stay authentic, or do revised versions with what is local or available.
>>
>>9039160
As a side note, I'm half Asian but have lots of Korean relatives around, who don't speak English well, and eat Korean food all the time. When we come over, they always want American food. They are used to what they eat, but like trying new things.
>>
>>9039143
Lahori and Sindhi biryani is what I like best.
Roti bread is popular here as well, I think that's a starch?
I drink tea as well.
>>
>>9039143
Neem pakoras are delicious.
>>
>>9039123
Soul food is South East USA black cuisine. It has a lot in common with Jamaican food because they're both created from a blending of African and European cuisines and come from a history of slavery and poverty, but they have different ingredients they're working off.
>>
File: tater tot hotdish.jpg (178KB, 1077x777px) Image search: [Google]
tater tot hotdish.jpg
178KB, 1077x777px
>>9037867
step aside plebs, Minnesota coming through
>>
File: 1427401876122.jpg (177KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
1427401876122.jpg
177KB, 640x428px
>>9037867
wangz
>>
>>9037867
Smoked salmon.
>>
File: shrimp and tasso henican.jpg (718KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
shrimp and tasso henican.jpg
718KB, 2048x1365px
>>9038284
The problem with that is most white people don't eat that stuff a lot unless they are in the south, so calling it generic white people food is fake news

but if OP really wants the best white people have he should check out NOLA food
>>
>>9037867
Anything with pork in it. Pork is the whitest food ever. Every European country has some variation of a traditional pork dish and also muslims can't eat it.
>>
>>9039298
From wikipedia:

Louisiana Creole Cuisine is a style of cooking originating in Louisiana, United States which blends French, Spanish, Indian, Caribbean, Portuguese, Greek, Canadian, West African, Amerindian, German, Italian and Irish influences,[1] as well as influences from the general cuisine of the Southern United States.

There's some alternatively colored influences there my white nationalist "friend." Not to mention the cooks that developed it were generally black slaves serving their effete white overlords.
>>
>>9039302
>Pork is the whitest food ever
Said the white guy who is afraid of the parts that aren't boneless skinless pig muscle
>>
>>9039302
Fucking chinese were eating pork before white europeans learned to pick fleas off each other.
>>
>>9039317
"Cajun" is a bastardisation of "Acadian," French settlers in the northeastern United States

Are you saying they are not white? :^)
>>
>>9039324
pigs were domesticated in Mesopotamia numbnuts
>>
>>9038201
In America we consider corn to be a veggie. We put corn in everything as a sweetener after we fuck the corn with some chemicals to make sugar. Counts a veggie in Merica.
>>
>>9039318
So it's made from ears and liver. Why are you acting like this is something unusual? Or are all whites Americans to you?
>>
>>9038284
>soul food was invented by the slaves helping the real chefs follow their master's recipes in the kitchen
Lel. I bet you think that fried chicken was "invented by niggers" too.
>>
>>9039339
Which European country is that in?
>>
>>9039352
Turkey :^)
>>
You don't know white people food until you've eaten our take on Asian food. Prepare for diabetes.
>>
>>9039318
We eat the shit meat in the form of hotdogs.
>>
>>9038201
Most flyover white trash i know dont even eat fruit, let alone veggies
>>
File: marshmallow_salad.jpg (101KB, 980x651px) Image search: [Google]
marshmallow_salad.jpg
101KB, 980x651px
>>9039391
Bullshit, you've never been to flyover land. No church picnic is complete without several local variants of marshmallow salad. There are almost always either grapes, canned mandarin oranges, bananas, or jello chunks floating somewhere in there.
>>
>>9039397
Please tell me that that is not mayo.
>>
>>
>>9039550
It's Coo Hwip.
>>
>>9038284
Did Zimmerman or Bourdain teach you this?
>>
>>9039397
>marshmallows and jell-o count as produce in flyoverland
>>
>>9039332
cajun and creole are two entirely separate things tho
>>
>>9038104
This is true. Clay ovens are used in India and Middle East but they're rear in actual households. In India there used to be communal tandoors where people would bring their own dough to be made into flatbread for a small amount. I suspect the reason Europe had in house ovens and Asia didn't has to do with the climate. Heating was a requirement in Europe so many houses already needed a fire going in the house. From there an oven is easy to build. On the other hand an oven in the house in India would be unbearable for 9 months of the year.
>>
The most generic, pleb, middle class, white person meal is meatloaf, mashed potatoes with brown gravy, and green beans. (maybe sweet corn). Coffee or soft drink on the side. Generic cake, pie or pudding for dessert.
>>
File: sloppyjoe.jpg (63KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
sloppyjoe.jpg
63KB, 600x400px
>ctrl+F
>no sloppy joes
>>
>>9040465
that's delicious though
>>
>>9039284
That needs some delicious peppered white gravy.
>>
Pulled pork you rice nigger
>>
>>9040465
I'm white and (upper) middle class and have never once had meatloaf. Seems more like an American thing.
>>
>>9040867
>white
>upper middle class
>not American
Hahah, I doubt it chump. You're probably lower class by our standards.
>>
>>9039554
>no cheddar cheese
You call yourself white?!
>>
>>9040891
Only white trash does that.
>>
>>9040914
White trash is still whiter than you
>>
>>9037867
Roast chicken and potatoes with greens is a classic sunday meal in my family. nice and juicy chicken, with the potatoes cooked in the same pan, soaking up those delicious drippings.

Fuck I wanna go home now.
>>
>>9040170
european baking was heavily communal too, though, with proper home baking ovens a luxury. and conversely, even subtropical asia needed hearths for lighting and for cooking its own staple crops.

ovens rather than stoves in every home didn't become a necessity until the american midwest, the first time there was a region with wheat as a natural staple crop but always sufficiently rich and peaceful to encourage settlement as a loose network of independent family farms. even new england tended toward heating stoves and stovetop boiled or pan meals.
at the same time as that colonization, the us and western europe were getting very, very rich, to the point that the old luxuries became widespread, though.

of the three examples >>9038104 picks out, casseroles didn't really exist in the modern sense before the mid to late 1800s and widespread oven availability, roasts were traditionally barbecued and only adapted to ovens as they became more common in that time period (and then we had to adopt the word barbecue to refer to what roasting originally meant!)

it's definitely the savory breads and cheeses that define european cuisine, though. northern asia got wheat and no dairy, southern asia got dairy and no wheat, middle east/europe got dairy and wheat - and that's the intersection, with europe in particular cool enough to allow cheesemaking.
>>
>>9039302
lol no

the rest of the world doesn't begin and end at your southeastern border, eurolard
>>
File: Holmberg-Shepherds-Pie-main.jpg (81KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
Holmberg-Shepherds-Pie-main.jpg
81KB, 600x500px
>>9037867
Shepherds Pie
Fish & Chips
Lasagna

All the British classics imo desu.
>>
>>9037867
Burgers
>>
>>9037867
Chicken TIkka Masala, Curry Chips, Kebabs (donnor and Sesh), etc.
>>
>>9040845
lady you're scaring us
>>
>>9037867

Literally ANYTHING that comes out of Europe/America (pre-1965 America). It's not that hard since Caucasians have literally built modern civilization and worldwide culture and cuisine as we know it.

> You're welcome
>>
mEAT POIS
>>
>>9042276
>he thinks pre-1965 america isn't already centuries into euro methods for amerind crops

corn
bell pepper
potato
tomato
any peppers (but not pepper, the english reused their word for the only spicy thing they were aware of)
cocoa
vanilla
what we call "wild rice" in english, african and asian wild rices are something different

if these are in a dish it's a fusion
>>
File: IMG_2990.jpg (38KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2990.jpg
38KB, 220x165px
>>9037867
>>
>>9038189
>jizzes on his food
>calls it "gravy"
Americans
>>
>ctrl+f
>no beef stroganoff
>>
>>9039397
This, marshmallow salad is something everyone should try before killing themselves.
>>
>>9037867
pic related
>>
>>9043308
I just threw up on my lap
>>
>>9043308
>>
>>9038075
>found the vegan faggot
>>
>>9037867
PB&J
>>
File: tenor.gif (1MB, 360x144px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
1MB, 360x144px
>>9039112
>parley
>>
>>9037867
Just take what you eat now and remove all spices.
>>
>>9037867
If you haven't try a full english breakfast and thank me later
>>
>>9042312
>if these are in a dish it's a fusion

fucktard
>>
>>9044947
>t. triggered polbabby
>>
meatloaf
well done steak with ketchup
burger
pizza
cheap shitty beer like budweiser
hot dogs
corn dogs
fries
mac n cheese
velveeta blocks
mayo
>>
>>9039397
>>9043296
do americans really do this
>>
>>9045101
how
>>
>>9037867
2 raw peeled garlic bulbs, a side of garlic salad with minced sprinkled garlic on top, two pieces of garlic bread and a tall glass of garlic juice.
>>
>>9045144
none of those plants existed in Europe/Asia/Africa before 1492

not just "weren't popular" or "weren't farmed", literally did not exist

there are a rare rare few examples of Amerind cuisine that came through untouched - venison or bison jerky, succotash, and that's about it - but almost everything which uses any of those ingredients is mixing, fusing, them into a different culinary tradition, whether it be European, Asian, or African.
>>
>>9045173
yes, i'm aware but how was that post /pol/
>>
>>9037867
>generic white people foods
This sounds like you want american white people foods. If you want the really good stuff I'd try to find authentic Italian, French or Spanish recipes. There many other European countries with good cuisines, but I'd say those three are the best.
>>
>>9045183
figured it was a reply from the guy i replied to, i don't think anyone else in this thread is dumb enough to not realize that or to be triggered by calling things he likes fusions
>>
>>9044740
g-d forbid midwestern whites go one meal without processed american flavored cheese product, eggs and stale fucking ground beef
>>
>>9038075
What do vlack Americans eat? It's funny to me that you eat racial dishes instead of national dishes.

Kinda shows how racist Americans and Europeans are
>>
>>9045224
Chicken. Watermelon. Parts of the pig head and feet. Leafy greens with legumes.

Whites avoid these foods in the USA because it's considered "for the blacks"

I wish I was making this up. Imagine being so racist you avoid a food because it was enjoyed once by a certain race. Not even Muslims and Jews are this crazy. At least they think there's an formless invisible all-powerful ancient creature that will punish them if they eat a pork. Fear of punishment is a valid reason not to do something. But what reason do Americans have other than "I don't like that race and I won't enjoy a thing if I am told they enjoy it". That is next-level crazy. You know a society is fucked up when you make ancient desert tribal superstitions seem rational.
>>
>>9045218
English have been eating French food since the French literally conquered them 1,000 years ago and still have no problem identifying it as French
>>
>>9045278
By people whose knowledge of food is limited to "what Mütti made" and "what Mütti didn't make", maybe
>>
File: Hearty_casserole_0.jpg (209KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
Hearty_casserole_0.jpg
209KB, 620x350px
>>9037867
One of my favourite dishes my mum used to make was lamb stew and dumplings, similar to in pic related.

Dumplings as in white folk dumplings, essentially a doughy flour mixture that you put into the stew as it's cooking and turns it into a fluffy blob of deliciousness.

Stew with crunchy buttered bread and mashed potato on the side. Good fucking shit.
>>
>>9045236
Remember, if you don't eat feet and heads you're racist!!!
>>
>>9045341
"White people food" is racist in a stupid kind of way
>>
>>9045353
"Races" don't influence your preferences, your social group does. But it's seems like Americans and euros have a really hard time distinguishing race from nationality from religion
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
>>9038284
wrong

go back, nigger
>>
>>9045365
looks kind of like those canned biscuits when you put them in like a small cake pan when you throw them in the oven
>>
>>9045341
People who are this defensive over being called out on their racism tend to be extremely racist, yes

I've never been concerned about being tarred and feathered for being an obnoxious bigot because guess why? I'm not actually an obnoxious bigot! Wow, that sure was hard!
>>
Toad in the hole.
Sausage and mash.
Roast dinners.
Full English breakfast.
Fish and chips and mushy peas.
Omelette.
Sandwiches.
Pie and mash.
Quiche.

I love brown people food but white people food is so fucking good.
>>
>>9045224
it really isn't that way at all. Blacks in different areas of the south created a few cuisines that were fusions of their old African cuisines and the locally available, cheap, ingredients, and some influence of french and/or British cuisine. Over time the african roots fell away or evolved to the point of not being easily observed, and what we have as a result is soul food, various southern fried foods, and creole cuisine, which is similar to cajun cuisine, and only in that case might one say there is a clear black versus white segregation of the cuisines. Americans at large do not eat exclusively off the black or white cuisine menu so to speak. Most blacks can trace their family history back to the south, so just like Italians still eat pasta, and Mexicans still eat tacos, and Chinese still eat noodles and stir-fried veggies, blacks still eat the foods invented by their more recent ancestors in the south. That does not mean white people don't also eat all those things.

What you should take away from this thread is, any generic white people food of america, is either burgers and barbecued pork and beef, things that developed in america and are so far from whatever roots they had as to only be discernibly "american" or they are the national food of some specific European ethnicity that was bastardized to work with the ingredients available to poor immigrants here in some long past era when they flooded over in droves, and hungered for their homeland's food. It wasn't other americans or The Whites who bastardized what america calls soul food or chinese food or anything else. Most of the time it was just people who wanted to make something close to what they ate growing up but they had tomatoes instead of something that won't grow here, or copious cheap fry oil and sugars when such a thing was expensive as hell in their homeland.

White people on TV in the 50s, they ate meatloaf and bland crap; so that is the stereotypical white food.
>>
Noodle casseroles.
>>
File: 14961.jpg (86KB, 499x442px) Image search: [Google]
14961.jpg
86KB, 499x442px
>>9045683
>Toad in the hole

wait what is that
>>
File: images%20(4)HITLER%20KITCHEN[1].jpg (15KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images%20(4)HITLER%20KITCHEN[1].jpg
15KB, 275x183px
>>9038104
>Basically baking is a very European thing. I noticed other cultures don't use the ovens as much, for some reason.

Euros are very good with ovens
>>
File: Toad_in_the_hole[1].jpg (366KB, 1200x959px) Image search: [Google]
Toad_in_the_hole[1].jpg
366KB, 1200x959px
>>9047999
Toad in the hole or sausage toad is a traditional English dish consisting of sausages in Yorkshire pudding batter, usually served with onion gravy and vegetables.
>>
>>9045236
Do you even have a single example of this? Like give me one particular food.
>>
>>9040891
>>9040914
Psycho taxi guy approves.
>>
File: taxidriver38.jpg (82KB, 565x309px) Image search: [Google]
taxidriver38.jpg
82KB, 565x309px
>>9048230
>>
Peanut butter & Jelly sandwich on soft white bread. Served with a tall cold glass of milk.

Can't get whiter than that.
>>
File: white_bread.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
white_bread.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
>>9037867
This is the only correct answer from the deep south.
>>
>>9037867
meat
wheat
milk
eggs

That's pretty much it.
>>
>>9045224
There are a few signature Black American foods like collard greens and gumbo and chitlins (AKA chitterlings). The watermelon thing is more apocryphal but probably had some basis in reality at one point. As for heads and feet and organs, eating the "throw-away" parts of animals is something you do if you can't afford the good parts, and for the first few decades after slavery, most black Americans had very little money. Really though they've mostly eaten the same things as your average white American since the 70s or 80s (if not longer) because of rising income parity, a desire to eat more respected foods, and the increase of processed foods. You would think fake-ass cheese that's mostly made of oil and looks like plastic when you melt it would be more of a black thing because it's sub-par enough to be really cheap, but it's more associated with poorer white people, even though black people do buy it too.
>>
>>9039132
other than the English, most people wouldn't think of that as Asian, and they certain wouldn't think of your food as Asian food
just FYI
>>
>ctrl+f
>everything is not in jello with mayo on top
do you even white?
>>
Frogeye salad is real white people food
acini de pepe pasta
canned mandarin oranges
canned pineapple
mini marshmallows
held together with cool whip and a sauce made of flour, sugar, reserved pineapple juice, and egg
It's an abomination, but I grew up with it and love the stuff. Do not add maraschino cherries. Compared to other midwest dessert "salads" (snicker-apple, jello-pretzel), this one is not as overbearingly sweet.
>>
>>9038284
Soul food = Southern food. It was eaten and invented/improved upon by blacks and whites alike. Only Yankees call southern cuisine soul food.
>>
I am white and I unironically like mayonnaise on toast but I think I'm alone in that.
>>
>>9048367
>and gumbo

That's a Cajun/Creole dish and has influences from both black and white natives of Louisiana. People that claim X race invented X food from Louisiana aren't from there. Their unique dishes are the product of a melting pot of different ethnic groups and culinary practices. For example, blacks didn't invent roux yet both Creole and Cajun dishes tend to always start with one. Likewise, Okra was introduced to the area from Africa hundreds of years ago and file is a Native American influence.
>>
>>9037867
Same here, am Asian and I find 'bland' European food exotic and fun
>Oh man, these potatoes are just boiled, that's so weird
>Wow, the only seasoning on this meat is salt and pepper, this is awesome
>There isn't a single hint of chili in this dish, incredible
Which isn't to say I don't like Asian cuisines, just a little variety is nice.
>>
>>9048493
A lot of European food isn't bland; "white people" food is a meme that is perpetuated because Midwestern USA food is boring and flavorless but American culture has become western culture due to our hegemony. It's not hard to use google, faggots:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_cuisine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_cuisine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_cuisine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_cuisine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_cuisine

etc etc

There is more to white cuisine than McDonalds.
>>
>>9037867
- dairy products, all of them-- most of the world is lactose intolerant, but most white people aren't, because we've been drinking milk and eating dairy for thousands of years, and we tend to do it more than the Middle Eastern and African cultures that initially taught us you could drink milk and do other things with it (cheese is especially white)
- any sort of processed meat product, ranging from ground beef to sliced ham to sausage to jerky to meatballs to pulled pork to mysterious meat sticks that are all of the above but also have a longer shelf life than the actual shelves in your house
- bread-- many cultures have some sort of flatbread, but white people are known for their puffy breads, be it white bread or whole grain or rye or sourdough, along with dishes that rely on bread (such as sandwiches) or bread dough (such as pizza)
- many different kinds of sauces and spreads, ranging from mustard to barbecue sauces to salad dressings to stranger things like Vegemite and Worcestershire sauce
- pasta overall; the Italians are known for it but it's popular across many if not most of the white areas of the world and there are non-Italian pasta dishes such as goulash
- cake and similar dishes, such as muffins and brownies; most cultures seem to prefer denser sweets, if they even eat them, but white people (and particularly the central western Europeans) just love to make light airy sweets
that's all I can think of right now and I should get to bed anyway, hope it helps
>>
>>9048471
black people don't own it, no, but black people on average tend to feel closer to it than white people on average, it's the image people have in their head, just like with fried chicken
>>
>>9048508
well apparently someone likes it, so there must be a reason it exists
there's something to be said for bland food, it's less likely to upset your stomach and it can go better with very flavorful drinks and it's more receptive of adding your own seasonings (and the American low-to-mid-level restaurant experience is fairly unique in that they expect people to season their own food)
>>
>>9048535
>black people don't own it, no, but black people on average tend to feel closer to it than white people on average, it's the image people have in their head, just like with fried chicken

Black people that don't live there feel closer to it because Hollywood told them that they are supposed to. I don't want to get all /pol/tard tinfoil hat about Hollywood and/or popular media but that's the truth. Cajuns and Creoles don't fight over shit like that because it's understood that X dish is Louisiana cuisine not white/black/Native/etc cuisine. Everyone contributed to it over hundreds of years.
>>
File: avocadotoast-4.jpg (112KB, 668x444px) Image search: [Google]
avocadotoast-4.jpg
112KB, 668x444px
>>
>>9039284
This might be a joke but I am from Minnesota and I love this shit. Chicken noodle casserole/tuna casseroles too. Hotdish kicks ass.
>>
File: 2804355000000.jpg (139KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2804355000000.jpg
139KB, 800x600px
Kotlet mielony.
>>
>>9037867
The answer is a roast dinner. It appears in some form or another in the West.
>>
>>9048493
Oh man, when you try food with the green herbs white people use it's gonna blow your fucking mind.
>>
>>9048674
Its not tintoiled hat that the media is only owned by 4 companies
>>
File: IMG_0506.jpg (34KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0506.jpg
34KB, 600x900px
Sushi
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.