[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are spicefags the worst cancer of food? >whoooa look at how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: spicy.jpg (33KB, 500x201px) Image search: [Google]
spicy.jpg
33KB, 500x201px
Are spicefags the worst cancer of food?
>whoooa look at how cool i am i burn my tongue to the point of not being able to taste the shitty food Ming Ling has cooked

Some chinese or indian peasant probably only had a fuckton of expired meat left, so to not die of hunger he disinfected it with literal pepper spray and then ate it. i bet genghis chan rolled in and after raping the peasant's family made him feed him so the peasant decided to get the last laugh and give him the spicy filthy meat which tasted like shit but because gengis didn't sperg out in public all the generals took it to mean that spice was the cool shit.
And here we are 1000 years later and you eat chinese mahjong or indian curry, very spicy so that your sense of taste is burned away and you can actually tolerate the """cuisine""" these countries produced.
>>
>>9037137
Capsacian releases endorphins, which enhance the eating experience. Once you're conditioned to a basic level of spice (which you, with your sour grapes, obviously are not) it becomes a tolerance where the level can ramp up.

That being said, even the biggest "hot-head" will admit that it's more about taste over heat.
>>
>>9037137
He's going all out with that bait lads. Misspelling Ghengis Khan on purpose was a nice touch, but the "chili peppers are disinfectant" bro-science was just too much. Let's see if any anons bite.

>>9037147
Oh! There's one! He actually took the bait!
>>
I had these spicy "green Thai peppers" someone gave me that I didn't know what to do with. Cut a couple up and threw them in a chili verde I was making. Big mistake. Just overpowered everything else.
>>
>>9037155
>mfw you misspelt his name too
>>
>>9037137
This. People would say "you just don't get it" but they're just giving meaning to shit because they choose to. Like art
>>
>>9037137
1/10 didn't read past spicefags sage
>>
I hate Excessive Heat but Bloody Mary's taste horrible without a burn.
>>
>>9037190
>putting thai peppers in mexican food
>>
You know full well you are only manly if you eat hot, mildfags.
>>
>>9037137
Chillies came to India around 1900s. So your whole schtick is bust . Stfu you uncultured swine
>>
>>9037346
>he's never heard of food fusion
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.