[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>search recipe on youtube for instructions >hello this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: peanuts.png (647KB, 454x651px) Image search: [Google]
peanuts.png
647KB, 454x651px
>search recipe on youtube for instructions
>hello this is chef X here and im pointing my face at the camera and i dont even have any ingridients ready and my video is ten minutes too long
>hey cookin with x here and have you ever wondered where [recipe comes from]
>hey gais welcome to Xs kitchen, i where you fast fowards three minutes and i havent started cooking yet
>>
the fucking worst!
>>
just watch Food Wishes faggot
>>
just watch CookinginRussia
>>
>>9036400
>look up recipe on google
>have to sit through a 10 page autobiography on how some schmucks grandmother used to make this dish and the background of every ingredient
>>
>watch Laura Vitale
>straight to the point milfy Italian
>has some decent recipes
>too many videos are slight variations (apple cinnamon rolls vs cinnamon rolls vs pumpkin spice cinnamon rolls)
>all the measurements are on her website
Even with adblock it still erks me.
>>
>>9036400
You dumb fuck. It's either Serious Eats, Chef John, (sometimes) Epicurious, otherwise you look into recipes.

If you can't tell the recipe is bullshit just by reading it, then you've got a problem.
>>
>>9036400
>pointing my face at the camera
It's exactly this that ruins so many Youtube chefs. What makes Chef John from Fooooodwishes.com so great is his simple production values whose focus is entirely on the ingredients and techniques...not the narcissistic ego of the "chef."
>>
>looking up recipes on youtube

You get what you deserve.
>>
File: oeQHAw2m.jpg (20KB, 219x220px) Image search: [Google]
oeQHAw2m.jpg
20KB, 219x220px
>>9036400
>chef X goes and copy a recipe from a gourmet restaurant or fast food
>he actually makes it even better looking than the original
>i go crazy when he/she takes a bite of that food and actually enjoy it
>>
>>9036836
You don't actually cook any food do you?
>>
>>9036571
>Recipe has 5 stars
>It was dog shit
>I give this recipe five stars even tho I had to change the amount of X, Y and Z and I also added 4 things more
>>
>>9036669
I like Laura Vitale, too. I wouldn't worry too much about the measurements, it's something like a feature you don't have have to stick to them too religiously with most of her recipes. Measuring out ingredients is a pain in the ass anyway. Add as much of an ingredient as you want to have in your meal later, it's that simple (except for baking)
>>
>>9036444
You recommended this to me and now I can't speak like a normal person. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY
>>
just watch fucking matty matheson dumbass
>>
>>9037847
I like the guy and he's entertaining but his recipes suck.
>>
>>9036864
>I give this recipe five stars even tho I had to change the amount of X, Y and Z and I also added 4 things more

It's like every review too. Why is a 5-star review if everyone had to cut the salt in half? Just repost it with the changes that made it good, and rank that shit up.
>>
>>9036400
>find recipe on google
>""""""chef"""""" measures his flour in cups
>>
>>9036400
>>9036444
food wishes and jamie oliver's foodtube are good shit
>>
>search recipe on youtube for instructions
found your problem
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.