[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I invited people over this weekend and I'm telling them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: red-wine-sangria.jpg (103KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
red-wine-sangria.jpg
103KB, 320x320px
I invited people over this weekend and I'm telling them to bring wine for sangria. Anyone feel like sharing a good sangria recipe? I've never made it before.

I know I can just google it, but I like actual opinions from anons.
>>
>>9031722
just drink the wine u fuckin autist
>>
>>9031724
That was the plan, until I asked what they wanted me to make and they said BURRITOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I make really good ones so I guess I can't blame them, but I still want wine. So sangria it is.
>>
>>9031722
I personally can't stand brandy. I would either sub something else or omit it entirely.
>>
>>9031751
Yeah, I'm a pussy so wine and beer are pretty much the only booze I actually enjoy. Everything else tastes bad and gets me smashed too fast
>>
>>9031756
In that case I'd leave the brandy out. Use a decent Spanish wine. Lemon juice, orange juice, triple sec. Cut some citrus into rounds. Sugar, carbonated water, cherries Let it chill for several hours.
>>
File: fotoparack.png (1MB, 1115x743px) Image search: [Google]
fotoparack.png
1MB, 1115x743px
its cold there?

i have a couple of recipes, one cold, other hot, and yeah, for wine

one its called borgoña, pretty straightfoward, you just need a cup of strawberries, sliced, a tablespoon of sugar, some table wine, or even sauvignon (here in chile the wine its pretty cheap, no idea about varieties at your place). Rinse, hull and slice strawberries and pat them dry. Place them ina glass bowl, then sprinkle the strawberries with sugar and mix well. Let the strawberries macerate for an hour at the frigde and mix it with the wine, let it rest for at least 6 hours for better results. You can add some clove or anis stars, and even some slices of peaches. No need to add oranges for acidity because with maceration, the sugar and the acidity of the strawberries balance the wine.

There's a hot version called "navegado", a warm spiced drink, you just need to pour on a pot some cheap wine, orange, star anis, cloves, cinnamon sticks, and oranges (with the peels, if you want, you can add some apples too), and for best result, you can just add sugar to the pot, caramelize for better results before adding the wine. simmer on slow heat and stir it time to time, trying to not burn or heat too much because orange and the other spices can turn bitter.

a more traditional sangria starts with ingredients with pic related, the sorbete letelier one its just cherry soda, to add some fuzzyness to the drink, granadine also works for female friends who like sugary drinks, but adds a special kick to it. in the end, just slice the fruits, clean it, peel em and add ice to a jar, mixing the liquid ingredients.
>>
>>9031851
Pretty much this.
The navegado actually is a pretty decent Glühwein recipe!

I believe everything depends on the quality of the wine they bring.
The shittier, the better off you are throwing a lot of fruits, orange juice or carbonated soft drink in it.
If it's good you can go for tinto de verano. Just dilute the wine with a third of sparkling water, add some orange slices to sweeten it a bit and refrigerate it.
>>
>>9031724
>you're an autist for asking about a sangria recipe on a cooking board!

fuck off bitch
>>
You realize it has to sit in a fridge for an extended period of time, right? Unless you're asking them for wine so you'll have sangria the following day it's not exactly a party activity.
>>
>>9031751
sounds like you've been drinking american and eastern european brandy
>>
>>9033742
came here to post this
>>
>>9031722
1 liter White moscato
1 liter Cabernet
2c peach schnapps
1cup decent brandy
2cups orange Fanta
>>
>>9033990
oh ya and I dice an orange, a lemon, 2 limes, and some mango and strawberry for the fruit and let it marinate in a few ounces of brandy and some sprite. 10/10 comfy
>>
>>9031724
Obviously never had some good sangria
>>
>>9033750
True. Good Spanish brandy is supposed to be a key ingredient, but I can't bring myself to buy a bottle fermented grape death since my experience with it hasn't been good. I like my sangria more on the sweet, fruity side of things. Refreshing on a hot day.
>>
File: 1495590772191-ck.jpg (50KB, 640x793px) Image search: [Google]
1495590772191-ck.jpg
50KB, 640x793px
>>9033990
>two cups orange fanta
>>
>>9031722
one part cabernet
one part yellow Fanta

call it vino tinto de verano and watch the panties drop
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.