[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just made a batch of pizza dough >didn't check my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Facebook-4d8437.png (119KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-4d8437.png
119KB, 500x456px
>just made a batch of pizza dough
>didn't check my fridge for toppings
>only got mozarella and some tomato sauce

I could use an infographic now.
>>
>>9030178
are there no grocery stores where you live?
>>
>>9030183
I'd rather eat raw pizza dough than go the grocer in this heat.
>>
>>9030178
cook dough with sauce and eat with hummus?

Why do you allow yourself to run out of vegetables? I make sure to always have at least a pound of frozen cruciferous for today.
>>
Just throw whatever the fuck on top of it. You're not selling it.
>>
>>9030178
Mozzarella and sauce.

What's the fucking problem? Too healthy for you?
>>
>>9030178
add some origano, some olive oil and wa-la, you got yourself a margherita
>>
>>9030272
Basilico goes on a margherita. Oregano goes with garlic, but no cheese
>>
>>9030194
Sup aus.
>>
>>9030272
Will you fuck off and die please? For the trillionth time, It's VOILA, you dull cunt.
>>
>>9031718
this has to be a shitpost because if you've been here long enough to complain about it you'd know that's the joke
>>
>MUH TOPPINGS

just eat it or get your ass up and go to the store
>>
>>9031692
It's fucking winter and cold as fuck in Aus mate
>>
File: infographic.jpg (91KB, 816x960px) Image search: [Google]
infographic.jpg
91KB, 816x960px
>>
>>9030178
You can make some focaccia and freez it for later use
>>
>>9030178
Put mozz and tomato sauce with some herbs and oil on it. How is this hard for you
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.