[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make a PB and J sandwich? I've been searching for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_5771.png (227KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5771.png
227KB, 400x300px
How do I make a PB and J sandwich? I've been searching for the perfect recipe all of my life and I haven't found it yet. Any ideas?
>>
How do you make your PB&J just now, anon?
I like to use blackcurrant or raspberry jam, sometimes I'll fry it in a little butter.

I never seen "grape jelly" in the UK, what's the deal?
>>
>>9026988
You just want to repost that video, don't you?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3HehLKqxsY

>>9027010
Really? I mean, grape jam would be the same in any case.

I prefer cheap white bread, smooth peanut butter, and grape jelly. I do like other jellies though.
>>
>>9026988
I've also pondered on this thought. Do I need a rice cooker?
>>
>>9027010
Newsflash, not all American foods are eaten in the UK
>>
>>9027041
Last i checked, grape jelly wasn't an "american food"
>>
White or Wheat bread
Strawb Preserves
Nut Butter of your choice crunch or cream

Heavy Nut Butter, thin layer of Stawb Preserves
>>
File: 1494352593066.jpg (31KB, 354x259px) Image search: [Google]
1494352593066.jpg
31KB, 354x259px
>>9027152
>Heavy Nut Butter
>>
replace the jelly with biscotti
>>
I just use regular PB&J. No need to fuck with what works
>>
>>9027084
It is
>>
>>9026988
Toast sandwiches might be bad, but no one actually eats that shit unlike this fucking bullshit.
Do Americans really eat jam and nut butter on white bread sandwiches?
Disgusting
>>
>>9026988
>all of my life
All 16 fat autist years ?
>>
replace the jelly with marshmallow fluff
>>
>>9028344
the new twelve is now 16? idk i am to old for this shit. please anon tell me
>>
>>9027084
>Last i checked, grape jelly wasn't an "american food"
Grape jelly in the US is, however.
Concord grapes are an american cultivar from Concord Mass. It's unique. Welch's grape jam is entirely different than some blackcurrant jam.

Also, there's a distinct, not subtle, difference between jellies and jams, texture of chunky fruits or spreads that matters in a PBJ.

Top (popular) PBJ recipes are:
PB & strawberry jam
PB & grape jam

Top (less common) PBJ recipes are:
PB & raspberry/boysenberry

If you had horrible parents, they made you:
PB & apple jelly
PB & apple butter
PB & orange marmalade
None of these are berry-licious enough to go with that glass of milk.
If your parents really hated you, they used whole wheat bread rather than dense white bread. Polaner all fruit makes an inferior product, not sticky sweet enough, that's more akin to applesauce. Crunchy vs smooth is preference.

BEST PB are:
Smucker's All Natural, yup you have to stir it and it takes G Forces of energy
Jif (it really does taste fresh roasted)
Whatever your deli is roasting and putting in a tub to order.

PBJ has fallen out of favor due to children being in classes with allergic people and notes that go home to the other children's parents. Sad but true. It's aflatoxins, my theory. Modern farming, longer shipping of highly perishable nuts and mold due to storage, or maybe it's fields that are too wet or harvested through some machinery utilizing something that introduces the mold issue.
>>
>>9028385
I will screenshot this and test your findings but above all I applaud your knowledge.
>>
File: file.png (408KB, 901x927px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
408KB, 901x927px
>>9026988
>reddit humor
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (126KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg
126KB, 900x900px
>high school
>get put in some communications class with all grills
>today's exercise is to pair up and one of us writes instructions for making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and the other follows them exactly
>everyone else misses the point and uses prior knowledge to make a normal sandwich
>they think I'm special and slow
>>
Do you think raisins on a peanut butter sandwich would be healthier than jelly? I figure they would add sweetness and fiber instead of just sugar
>>
>>9028566
>get banned for being a dumb underage frogposter
>>
>>9027021
I was certain that was going to be the belichick vid.
OP why did you make this thread? Also, why do people respond? Honest questions
>>
>>9030696
They don't work. The jelly helps thin out the peanut butter. Now I know
>>
>>9028385
>If your parents really hated you, they used whole wheat bread rather than dense white bread.
Every part of your post is correct except this. Whole wheat bread is objectively better than white bread.
>>
>>9030755
But you responded
>>
>>9028385
>PBJ has fallen out of favor due to children being in classes with allergic people
I hated this in school. Nobody had peanut allergies, but you were always punished for bringing a peanut butter sandwich.

Then some kid with a peanut butter allergy registered but moved before ever being in the school and they started confiscating all home lunches and telling you to buy lunch if you wanted to eat.
>>
>>9030696
Sort of. Unlike jelly, raisins have nothing bad added and nothing good taken away. But the sandwich would be very dry and you'd use way more raisins. 100% fruit preserves or fresh fruit would be better.

Anyone ever made an avocado and jelly/fruit sandwich? I've done that sometimes, long before middle american white women were obsessed with avocados.
>>
File: 51KA6XDbjgL.jpg (55KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
51KA6XDbjgL.jpg
55KB, 500x406px
I just use pretty common stuff. I bought one of those bulk-size canisters of Peter Pan from Walmart. Then just use whatever cheap brand jelly is around (sometimes even apple!). But the bread is the main change: Arnold's Health-Nut! That, some chips, and a glass of chocolate milk helps me recover from a long and physically intense workday.
>>
>>9026988
Add thick dog semen
>>
>Untoasted Italian White Bread
>Cold Red Raspberry Jelly w/ Seeds
>Room Temp Natural Peanut Butter (Creamy)
>Cut in half, not diagonally
>>
File: thisisbait.webm (1014KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
thisisbait.webm
1014KB, 1280x544px
Nice thread, friend! We had a project in 8th grade writing a paper explaining to africans how to prepare (and eat) a PB&J. Kek.
>>
are you retarded, or is this bait?

Bread
Peanut butter
Jam (not jelly, jam)
peanut butter
bread
>>
>>9028385
>>9028349
>>9027366
>>9027084
>>9026988
>>9027010
>>9032802
>>9030696

Whats the difference between Jam and jelly?

You can't jelly your dick into a girls ass.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.