[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>foods I have attempted cooking microwave instant oatmeal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ready for death.jpg (136KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
ready for death.jpg
136KB, 1000x1430px
>foods I have attempted cooking
microwave instant oatmeal packets 8 times
scrambled eggs 4 times

>cooking success rate
microwave instant oatmeal packets 100%
scrambled eggs 0%

>homecooked meals ever consumed from age 0-25
>>
>>9026836
Have you asked your parents why they didn't love you enough to cook for you when you were a kid?

Have you asked them why they didn't bother to teach you such an important life skill?
>>
>>9026840
My parents are dead
>>
>>9026836
>that spacing
>that frog
You know where to go, normie.
>>
>>9026836
cool
>>
>>9026836
What's stopping you from learning how to cook? Sort yourself out frogman.
>>
You know, there's always exit bags, trains, and heights to leap off.
>>
>>9026836
Cooking isn't that hard, sad frog buddy. Not everyone does well with trying to learn things out of a cookbook. Try looking online. I like Food Wishes on YouTube for basic western cooking techniques. It's also experience. Even if you know what's going on in theory, you're still going to fuck it up sometimes, but after you get the hang of it, you'll be fine. It's really just a matter of being able to follow simple directions.
>>
>>9026836
I'm also guessing you're pretty dumb. Judging by your inability to research the subject and apply said acquired knowledge to benefit your well being.

Seriously, op. You're better than this. Use the Internet for more than pr0n and 4chins.

Do it for yourself, mayng.
>>
>>9026836
Just look up how to cook videos on youtube OP. Then try it yourself and practice until you get it right. I believe in you OP, even if you're just a troll.
>>
>>9026836
So where did you grow up then?

Anyhow, alot of people screw up with scrambled eggs, usually because they use too high heat.
>>
File: yes.jpg (126KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
126KB, 604x516px
>foods I have attempted cooking
microwave instant oatmeal packets 8 times
scrambled eggs 4 times
package of bacon cooked on stovetop in batches 1

>cooking success rate
microwave instant oatmeal packets 100%
scrambled eggs 0%
bacon 100%

>homecooked meals ever consumed from age 0-25
>>
>>9026836
Ill take the bait because I want to hear how someone could possibly fuck up scrambled eggs.

>Put egg in pan
>Turn with spatula until they look tasty
>Remove

Even over/under scrambled eggs are still edible
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.