[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some great, simple pasta recipes? I've made aglio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1495131612382.jpg (38KB, 360x479px) Image search: [Google]
1495131612382.jpg
38KB, 360x479px
What are some great, simple pasta recipes?
I've made aglio e olio a couple times using blubbering with reddit a few times, and after modifying the ingredient ratios (not enough pepper flakes, way too fucking much oil) and I'd like to expand out from there.
The low ingredient count is what really appealed to me on that dish so preferably some dishes that don't involve cooking and managing three things at once or other "timing" things
>>
MOLOCH
O
L
O
C
H
>>
File: egg-noodles-honeyville-10new[1].jpg (120KB, 840x600px) Image search: [Google]
egg-noodles-honeyville-10new[1].jpg
120KB, 840x600px
Get some garlic and pepper flakes going like you're making aglio olio but add chard when the garlic gets fragrant. The stalks take longer to cook so you should separate them from the leaves and cook them first then add the leaves after a few minutes. When the chard's done, mix in your pasta. Finish with parmesan. If you use the chard stalks it'll dye your pasta red and it looks kinda weird but it tastes awesome. Works best with bowties, imo.

Not really a "pasta" recipe but, cook bacon in a pan and remove when it's done to your liking. Don't fucking remove any grease. Soften some onions in the grease and when they're just slightly brown, remove them too. Then add green cabbage. When the cabbage is done, clear some space in the pan and toast some black pepper and paprika for a minute or so before adding the onions and bacon back and combining it all together. Mix in cooked egg noodles (I think shorter shapes like the ones in the pic work best). If at any point things are looking too dry you can add some butter.

Also, this chef john recipe is pretty simple and is one of the most delicious things ever. A few more ingredients in this one, but you don't even need to boil the pasta in a separate pot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxysE5M2GOw
>>
>>9026017
buy a bunch of cheap tomatoes, put them in your blender, strain them ------>delicious tomato water
>put in pan, add oliveoil,pepper,salt to taste, cook down a bit
>high heat, add pasta
>add pad of butter,parm and pasta water and emulsify
>maybe finish with fresh basil

freshest tasting tomato sauce ever, the tomatowater keeps 2 days in the fridge easily, rest is a walk in the park and if you have a mixer and something to strain its really not a lot of work
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.