[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone know a pepper that has similar flavor to habenero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: quest-for-fire-caveman.jpg (31KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
quest-for-fire-caveman.jpg
31KB, 460x276px
Does anyone know a pepper that has similar flavor to habenero but with a lot less heat?
>>
File: ajicitos.jpg (80KB, 618x400px) Image search: [Google]
ajicitos.jpg
80KB, 618x400px
you want something from the "capsicum chinense" family. there's plenty of mild varities, all with that same sweet and fruity flavor.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aj%C3%AD_dulce
>>
>>9024479
Not being funny, but what the fuck is the point?
Habenero barely tickles as it is.
You may as well not bother!
>>
>>9024514
well lookie here we got a big manly man with a tongue made of metal who doesn't understand that tolerance for heat varies person to person

you fuckin moron
>>
>>9024496
Thanks, I'll see if I can get my hands on em.
>>
>>9024479
Just cut the thing in half, remove the "ribs" and seeds out then scrape the inside with a spoon and rinse with cold tap water. It will be a lot less hot.

This is what i do when i make pico de Gallo for my friends that think mayo is a bit spicy; they live it.
>>
>>9024539
HURR DURR.
>>
>>9024479
What is it for? You could just dice up a jalapeno and mix it with a little bit of pineapple and lemon juices. Or if that wouldn't work for what you need you could stop listening to me because I'm making shit up.
>>
>>9024479
you take habanero peppers and remove the guts
>>
>>9024514
Lol I can bet you're white. No one thinks eating hot food is an achievement. Indians consider it a rite of passage, Mexicans can barely handle heat anyway. Hungarians carnsider it just a part of their cuisine. The only people who think they deserve a pat on the back for eating a chilli.
>>
>>9024479
Anaheim
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.