[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have 2 issues and I wanted to share them with you guys because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 0

I have 2 issues and I wanted to share them with you guys because I've tried to look them up but can't find any information about it, but I get the feeling that it's not that uncommon for some reason.

1: whenever i take a break from eating (around a few hours i guess idk) and then i take a bite out of something that is crunchy at all (just not putting or oatmeal etc.) i have brief but moderate-slightly severe pain in a large portion of my face. I can feel it in my cheekbones, jaw, and teeth in the area i'm chewing. I feel this on the other side of my face too but it's just 1/4th the pain. i feel a slight version of the sensation while eating something with no crunch to it. all of these feelings last around 7 seconds or so idk I never count..

2: i get really sweaty and the skin on the roof of my mouth just falls off when i eat too many greasy/salty foods. mostly potato chips and bacon.

this has been happening for years and I've asked a ton of people about it and nobody seems to have any idea what im talking about.

someone please explain why this happens and how i can eat my chips without this happening.
>>
go see a fucking dentist, you mong
>>
>>9023927
go to the dentist, this is not normal, prbly some major inflammation or a very bad case of grinding your teeth at night
>>
>>9023933
i already asked a dentist she had no fucking idea what i was talking about
>>
>>9023941
>she
>>
>>9023945
>>9023940
okay ill ask another one. thanks for the info
had no idea grinding teeth could cause that. I'm assuming you just mean the first issue?
I don't think my gums are inflamed but maybe they are.
>>
>>9023927
Might want to see an MD. Sounds like the same symptoms my uncle had when he was diagnosed with cancer of the gums and jaw on the left side of his mouth. Fortunately it hadn't metatisized so they just pretty much removed the left side of his mouth. He's still alive after 10 years, although he does look a little strange with only half a mouth, kek.
>>
>>9023927
How fucking fat are you ?
>>
The first one could be trigeminal neuralgis. Ask your dentist to schedule a panoramic and if it's clear, go see a neurologist.

The second one makes you sound like a lunatic but could have some basis in reality. Like maybe you have some sort of autoimmune or genetic disorder and salt is a trigger. Unlikely but possible I guess.
>>
>>9024952
*neualgia
>>
>>9023927
kill yourself frogfucker
>>
>>9023927
anon, heed my words and ignore the trolls in this thread

(and next time ask /fit/ this is a health question not a food one)

i have no idea why this happens, but it's happened to me all of my life. the roof of the mouth falling apart thing especially after you haven't eaten in a long time, and then you get weird bumps on the roof of your mouth that hurt like fuck if you continue eating, etc etc. it's normal, and i think it has something to do with your saliva. i've asked lots of people and while i've gotten no answers i've learned it's not the most uncommon thing in the world.

>>9024952
you're wrong.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.