[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm currently trying to incorporate flavoured mojitos, daiquiris

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (305KB, 710x481px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
305KB, 710x481px
I'm currently trying to incorporate flavoured mojitos, daiquiris and caipiriƱa to my bar's menu and I'm not sure how to get this going.

My current Mojito recepie es as follows:

50ml Rum
25ml Squeezed Lime
20ml Simple Syrup
5-7 Mint leaves
Squirt of soda

And what I usually do for flavoured is swap the 20ml of syrup for 20ml of flavouring 5ml of syrup and 1 sugar cube.

My flavourings I have right now are what I put in the image.
So what else should I take into account to get that perfect flavouring?
Is my strategy correct?
>>
That works,

You can also swap the spirit for something else, or infuse the spirit with a flavour like sugarsnap peas.

Heck you could even change the rum and mint and replace it with gin and basil, boom, English summer in a glass!

You can also shuffle the drink around a bit like boilerman bar in hamburg with their sloppy joe's mojito. Infusing the mint with grenadine and having no fresh in the glass ect...
>>
>>9023704

>sugarsnap peas
that sounds super crazy but it's worth a try.
If I infuse the spirit can I ignore flavouring agents?

I've checked out the Sloppy Joe's Mojito and it seems pretty wacky and nothing like I'd expect from a mojito.

What about not even infusing the spirit and just muddling fresh fruit into the mojito to give it "the touch", would that work?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.