[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is thinking about making food as part of her career

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1496850223110-530265198.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
1496850223110-530265198.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
My girlfriend is thinking about making food as part of her career but she's debating on whether she should be a cook or a baker, opinions anyone?
>>
File: 1444342519386.png (591KB, 888x506px) Image search: [Google]
1444342519386.png
591KB, 888x506px
>>9023250
>food as part of her career
Which one is she
>>
File: 1496850525743_0~2.png (8KB, 47x67px) Image search: [Google]
1496850525743_0~2.png
8KB, 47x67px
>>9023260
this one
>>
>>9023260
Good god what are those
>>
>>9023250
Baker, no contest. With baking, you don't have to worry as much about the high intensity DO IT PERFECT NOW NOW NOW of being a chef. Not to say that baking is easy, but it's got to be far less stressful than worrying about whether or not someone will send back their steak because it wasn't perfectly matched with their pocket color wheel of rareness and it didn't burn their tongue when they took their first bite.
>>
>>9023836
The downside is getting up at 2 in the morning for most jobs.
>>
>>9023836
Every other "wifey" out there has tried doing their own stupid "bakery" business wasting their cuck's money because they think that making cookies and baking cakes is a job. Get rid of that useless bitch, if she can't decide for herself she has no business trying to get into business.
>>
>>9023250
A baker is a cook, technically. I'll say this; baking requires a lot of patience and precision. Straight up line cooks can throw down a family meal in about 12 minutes with no prep. I can do both...like I can make you a water bath creme brulee torched or I can make you a cheese steak. One takes 2 hours and the other takes 7 minutes.
>>
>>9023855
This is pure fact. I bake for a living and now have 0 social life, and relatives wonder why I always duck out of family event early....I literally wake up when everyone is going to bed. On the plus side, there's something quite zen like of being alone with the humming sounds of ovens and proofers all around you....and you get an excuse to drink at like 11am "It's my 5'o clock"
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.