[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Weird food things you think only you do >Buy jars of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: picture-2188.jpg (64KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
picture-2188.jpg
64KB, 640x480px
ITT: Weird food things you think only you do

>Buy jars of all-natural peanut butter and intentionally don't stir them
>Just dig in and scoop out the concentrated nut paste and eat it, sometimes using the oil as a kind of topping
>>
>>9023231
Huh, I wonder how draining the oil would affect the calorie content. How does it taste compared to mixing it up?
>>
>>9023647
>I wonder how draining the oil would affect the calorie content

What's to wonder about? Oil = fat. Fat is 9 calories per gram. You'd reduce the calorie content of the jar by 9 for every gram of oil you remove.
>>
I like just about anything made with flour of any sort better when stale.
Bread, cake, pastries, corn chips; all better when stale.
>>
>>9023231
i use the oil to cook with.
>>
>>9023647
It's delicious. Reminds me of those nut punch things you can order online
>>
I think almond butter is disgusting because its liquidy like soup but also somehow dry
except this one time I had a jar that had the same texture as peanut butter and I don't know the brand
>>
>>9023231
I would usually pour the oil into a separate jar before eating. I liked how there was less and less fat as you eat through the jar. Top half would be a bit oily and the bottom half would be the delicious concentrated nut paste like you said.
>>
>>9023231
I always pour off the oil and save it for cooking and masturbation. It's a great external sex lube. Don't use it internally.
>>
>>9025382
>that one time you use peanut oil for lube and a girl literally chokes on your cock
At least it makes for excellently morbid jokes
>>
After eating a muffin, I chew on the waxy envelop like it was butter-flavored gum. No, it won't dissolve. Try before you judge fags
>>
>>9023231
>take individual corn kernel in my mouth
>bite the end off the kernel
>slide the inside of the kernel out from skin
>pull the tip off the inside of the kernel and eat it
>eat the rest of the kernel
>eat the skin
>do the same every few kernels
>>
>>9024430
Well, the entire fat content of the peanut butter is not merely in the oil floating above...
>>
>>9023675
Huh. Because of the texture?
>>
>>9023231
I think you derailed your own thread just by sharing your own weird habit. It's now a thread about separated peanut butter and peanut oil.
>>
>>9025772
I do this
>>
>>9023647
I mean sure draining the oil does mean less fat, but you can just have less of the rest of the peanut butter if you also have some of the oil. I usually drain just a little bit of the excess oil myself.

Also unsalted peanut butter is best.

>>9023682
Not a bad idea. Perhaps I will try using the excess for stir fry.
>>
>>9023231
I sauté cherub tomatoes cut in half
>>
>>9025797
Yeah. I like that chewy texture and the way it sticks to your teeth.
>>
>>9023231
I think peanut butter where they oil separates like that is amazing for cooking with weed. before the oil separates of course.
>>
>>9026113
I actually like breads/pizza after they've been zapped in the microwave for a few seconds, when it makes them soft and a little chewy
>>
>>9023231
I mix drinks together because I get bored of the monotony. For example, I'll mix 50% coca cola, 25% sprite, and 25% orange seltzer water. I'll also mix green, grey, and lemon tea together
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.