[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this literally the only food that can be made in a microwave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Quesadilla.jpg (161KB, 1838x1034px) Image search: [Google]
Quesadilla.jpg
161KB, 1838x1034px
Is this literally the only food that can be made in a microwave thats as good as any other possible way?
>>
>>9023021

Microwave ovens suck. Never use one.
>>
>>9023021
Nope. Microwave quesadillas suck compared to making them in a pan or on a griddle:
1) you don't get the crisp texture on the tortilla
2) you don't get the flavor from the butter (or other fat) you'd cook them in.

What the microwave can do a very good job at is steaming. In fact, it comes out even better than steaming over a pot of boiling water because there is far less liquid involved that could dilute the flavor.
>>
>>9023021
if you like mushy tortillas
>>
>>9023021
Quesadillas aren't better or even as good in the o-wave. That's "baked" potatoes you're thinking of.
>>
>>9023039
>That's "baked" potatoes you're thinking of.

Those suck in the microwave because the skin gets all limp and soggy. You need to cook them in an actual oven so you get dat awesome crispy skin
>>
>>9023021
Disgusting. I have a friend that makes grilled cheese by toasting the bread in a toaster, putting it together, and then microwaving it to melt the cheese. You faggots and your soggy shit
>>
>>9023049
Well potato skin is disgusting anyway so...
>>
>>9023057
This rekt me
>>
>>9023067

Lol, surely you're kidding. It's fucking delicious when it's crisp; it's like a potato chip but more flavorful.
>>
Some brands of blue box mac and cheese come out perfect in the microwave, and you don't even have to drain it that way.
>>
>>9023021
Boiled water is THE food that can be made in the microwave faster without any compromise to taste.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.