[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im stuck in a cabin for 2 weeks and have nothing but canned soup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 167626.jpg (33KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
167626.jpg
33KB, 540x540px
Im stuck in a cabin for 2 weeks and have nothing but canned soup and an internet connection.

Will i get cancer if i heat this in the microwave?
>>
File: 96Cl1uxc59to1_500.jpg (46KB, 432x326px) Image search: [Google]
96Cl1uxc59to1_500.jpg
46KB, 432x326px
>>9018917
>nothing but canned soup and an internet connection
anon you don't have a microwave
>>
>>9018917
as long as you take it out of the can first and put it in a bowl your fine

best way to heat canned soup IMO

I struggle to imagine a cabin that doesn't mage a burner of some type though, even a camping stove
>>
>>9018974
It has a really old has stove but there is no gas.
>>
>>9018978
just don't nuke the can and your fine

Be concerned about too much salt and shits from lack of roughage though
>>
>>9018917
Produce a makeshift stove make a fire and heat it. Altrough idk how thicc cans are wherever youre from. Here in slavland I sometimes just toss a can of pork into the fire and take it out after 5 mins.
Alternative - set a smal fire wait until it burns out put can inside ash and keep it there for idk 20mins.
Keep in mind that its still hot so do not touch it directly.

And how the fuck did you end up in a cabin with I presume a shitton of canned soup
>>
>>9018997
Aluminum cans in America are pretty thin to save money, heating the can directly will probably cause funky taste as well. Still potentially doable if you just heat it next to the flame or on a low one
>>
>>9018997
Its my uncles holiday cabin. he usually brings everything with him since stuff used to get stolen if he left it here.

He stocked up on soup when it was 40c a can and stored it in the pantry.
>>
>>9019004
anon why are you hiding in your uncles cabin? did you kill someone? did mom find out you were a gay?

Talk to us, we can help you. You fucking murderous faggot.
>>
>>9019010
im homeless and parents live in another state. i dont get paid for another fortnight and cant afford gas to get home until then.
>>
>>9019017
the obvious solution is to suck someones dick for money and then kill them for the rest of their money and to silence them, then hide the body in your uncles cabin.

real talk tho, i'm glad you got that cabin to crash at, homelessness fucking sucks. I work in hotels so i'm used to homeless dudes coming in the middle of the night to try and pretend they're a guest to just sit in our lounge for a while. I usually let them get away with it unless they're smelly and fucking crazy - which is unfortunately, more often than not. Had this one dude who hung around for a while, helped him out when he cut his leg real bad. Then he asked me to fax this manifesto of his to the FBI explaining why they should put him up in a hotel because the CIA was using ghost technology to sabotage his life and frame him for child molestation.
>>
If american cans are trully potato I just say stick them in ash of a freshly burned out fire the heat isnt that high in it. I fail to believe that there is absolutely no utensils to be used. Another common method is to stick the can in hot water. You can boil water in the microwave. Surely theres atleast some shit tier pot or a big enough glass jar laying around
>>
>>9019027
Hell worst case scenario you can make a retarded pot like thing from a log. You just need to fit the can in it. And in a cabin there must be an axe and knives.
>>
this stuff is actually pretty good. like a salty stew.

found my uncles whiskey too. so theres that
>>
>>9019036
don't drink ALL of it

Don't be that guy
>>
I mean, you could also eat them cold if you can't find any legit way to heat them. Just don't put the can in the microwave ffs
>>
>>9018917
Put the can in wave
>>
yes, but you will die driving your seegway of a cliff long before the cancer gets you.
>>
>>9018917
You're probably better off not eating for two weeks
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.