[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one of you flyover retards was it? >https://www.rt.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1430.jpg (65KB, 547x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1430.jpg
65KB, 547x710px
Which one of you flyover retards was it?
>https://www.rt.com/viral/391005-mcchicken-des-moines-brawl/
>>
>>9018843
do americans really do that...?
>>
>>9018843
>>9018849
Southside Des Moines Resident here
Yeah Iowa is filled with all of the following
White Trash
Poor Beaners
Shady Stealing Niggers
Stinky Muslims

We thought we were safe....
>>
>>9021030
QC here. I just want to watch the world burn.
>>
God Bless the East Coast.
>>
>>9021030
Amesfag here, too many mudslimes and chinks here. I'd take the whiskey tango fucks anyday.
>>
>>9018843
It was me.
>>
>>9018843
I never get why people rage at the person cooking your food. I mean they can easily tamper with it and make you sick. Doesn't seem like a smart move honestly.
>>
>>9018843
>ywn have a gf who is that passionate about the McChicken (the best fast food sandwich)

Why live
>>
File: 1469348840746.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1469348840746.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>9021355
So much this.
>>
>>9021353
>easily tamper with it
Unless they're literally wiping fecal matter on it or pouring chemicals on it, there's not much else grunted to make one sick. E
And even fecal matter is 50/50 of containing salmonella. The other is a felony.
>>
>>9021360
God he's so fucking dapper
>>
>>9018843
For her, the McChicken is the best sandwich for an assault charge.
>>
>>9021030
>there are nigs and mudslimes in Iowa

I've lived in the South and New England. I thought you bros were safe.
>>
>>9021414
>ill-fitting starter suit with bow tie(lel) and $5 worth of pomade

"faggety" is the word you're looking for
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30QrjAH6lVU

here's another old one
>>
>>9021435
no the midwest is not safe

the big midwestern cities have been completely overrun and now they are starting to pour out into the countryside
>>
>>9021435
Mainly just in the cities. Rural Iowa is probably what you'd expect Iowa to be.
>>
>>9021484
Nah man he's fucking debonair
>>
>>9018843
See how the article refers to it a "chicken burger"
This is proof that the McChicken is in fact a burger and not a sandwich.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.