[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you don't eat this part of the shrimp you're a fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: shrimpheads1.jpg (141KB, 400x235px) Image search: [Google]
shrimpheads1.jpg
141KB, 400x235px
If you don't eat this part of the shrimp you're a fucking retard
>creamy and buttery "brain" parts inside
>slightly salty eyes
>tender but crunchy shell to offset the texture of head insides
Literally the best part of the shrimp
>>
>>9017795
Chill, woadie
>>
>>9017795
Mmmm, the other night, we had a three "course" Japanese shrimp dish at our favorite sushi spot. The heads were alive and raw, with lemon. There's not a more majestic feeling than your food trying to crawl out of your mouth while you eat it. The eyeballs are delicious, much like caviar.
>>
>>9017932
Are you actually this much of a degenerate or are you trolling?
>>
>>9017949
It's some new copypasta, just ignore it
>>
>>9017949
It's not degenerate, you huge pussy, it's real life.

>>9017977
And it isn't pasta, either.

Fucking babies can't handle dealing with their food unless it's burnt meat on a plate with mediocre vegetables. Get out of your fucking basements and live.
>>
>>9017932
As someone who's eaten live shrimp this sounds like bullshit. You peel off the shell and eat the abdomen then, if you want, suck the head. You don't eat the fucking things whole limbs and all.
>>
>>9017795
t. Xiao Yang
>>
>>9017977
Oh my god, someone wrote 4 sentences, it's pasta! Fucking millennials. I remember when I posted an original pic with 3 sentence comment and some fucking millennal screamed about it being pasta. Fucking retards.
>>
>>9017994
>>9018062
I've seen it mulltiple times today alone, don't pretend it's not pasta
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.