[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last/first time you've been served food from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 10.jpg (19KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
19KB, 852x480px
When was the last/first time you've been served food from this thing? what food was it?
>>
>>9010446
hotel breakfast
toast, eggs, sausages and orange juice
>>
Hospital, porterhouse steak.
>>
I've never been served anything using one of those. Also google says this thing is called a cloche (kl-osh) so I've learned something.
>>
>>9010484
and i got it from the dairy queen commercial
>>
>>9010463
>steak at a hospital
i guess that makes sense when you pay a fortune for health care. In our country with "free" health care hospital food is inedible, even worse than school food. If you don't have relatives who can bring food to you, you out of luck.
>>
>>9010449
Bet it was like 80 goddamned dollars.
>>
>>9010463
doesnt count if it was plastic...or at least not in silver
>>
>>9010514
It was in a nice private hospital and the steak was probably one of the best steaks I've ever eaten.

I don't have health insurance, I was injured in a car accident on the way to work so surgery was all covered by workers compensation.
>>
Chicken Parmesan, Hilton Hotel, I was drunk and I was hungry and I was curious if room service meals come on those platter things on a rolling cart like you see in the movies sometimes.
They really do
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.