[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Kitchen nightmares This is scripted reality tv isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: index.jpg (8KB, 367x137px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 367x137px
>Kitchen nightmares

This is scripted reality tv isn't it? How could some of the business owners be so bad?
>>
>>9009392
it's completely scripted. that's why it's entertaining to watch.
>>
Watching local story about a business owner with a lot of passion for his business and he has been open for 30+ years

Noticed there is an episode about this place on kitchen nightmares and it blew my mind, the local guy seems to be a good guy and I'm visiting his place any chance I can get, but the show painted him to be such a piece of shit..

I haven't finished the whole episode yet on kitchen nightmares but wtf, they might be throwing out shitty food on the show like it is the main dish the restaurant serves daily..

This must be a publicity stunt or something
>>
>>9009392
Yes. All TV is scripted.
>>
All reality TV is scripted.

I was on MTV once, as a teenager I attended a party being held at the hotel I at for a person on Made. The plot of this episode was to turn some guy who looked like the Amazing Atheist into a Chad. When I went into the party their was a chick way more attractive then everyone else sitting in the hallway next to an unmanned camera and some papers. Being the autist I was/am I asked her 'hey what are you doing out here - party is that way' and she said they asked her to stay back. Later I watch the episode to learn that she was the chick that our euphoric protagonist got to date.

Lesson learned: they asked her to say yes to his proposal for a date to be on TV

Shit's all scripted.
>>
One thing that's b.s. is every dish he's ever served at every restaurant is awful. What are the odds of that.
>>
>>9009392
Never underestimate how shitty people can be at running a business.
>>
>>9009472
Not all of them. In the UK kitchen nightmares series a place called "mama sherry's soul food" was so good he finished his plates.
>>
>>9009543
He's from the UK bet he knows the place
>>
Did he plant the dead mouse near the door one episode?
>>
>>9009543
Soul food? Why is the UK serving food that only nostalgic American blacks would pay for?
>>
>>9009392
It clearly is, but I'm addicted to it
>>
>>9009595
Same
>>
>>9009543
A legit American soul food joint in Britain should be popular and expensive as a rare treat. I was shocked that place didn't have a big following.
>>
It's not necessarily scripted, just exaggerated and overacted. And yes most small business owners are complete retards.
>>
File: R-2850995-1305920910.jpeg.jpg (14KB, 297x300px) Image search: [Google]
R-2850995-1305920910.jpeg.jpg
14KB, 297x300px
>>9009555
>Not eating Plastic Soul Food
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.